Logistics and Transportation
Last Updated: 29th March 2019 (over 3 years ago)
Masters in Business Administration MBA
— Dec 2018
Bachelor of Science
— Oct 1997
Logistics and transportation Superintendent
Manage all sea freight and operations of chosen freight forwarder by ensuring delivery lead times are within company expectations
Ensure contractors comply to company safety health and environment standards and industry wise best practices
Expat Logistics coordinator(Rotational)
— Dec 2015
• 3 way matching of inventory in transit from origin via Douala port staging areas and on transit storage yards in Cameroon and to final destination
• Coaching and mentoring of junior logistics staff in Ndjamena in Material transportation and customer services
• Designed and implemented logistics processes in transportation of materials sourced locally from Ndjamena to project sites in southern Chad.
Trucking operations Manager
— Dec 2013
Efficiently operated 55 trucks that generated enough revenue to purchase additional 25 trucks after 3years- 80 trucks in 2013
• Daily interface with customers to plan loading operations in Douala Port and offloading at destinations in Chad, Central African Republic and other destinations in CEMAC countries Manage a team of 3 direct reports, 90 drivers and 4 road patrollers;.
• Achieved averagely 95% revenue generation based on Monthly business plan targets
• Reduce road accidents and delivery lead time to destinations in Chad, Central African Republic, Republic of Congo and destinations within Cameroon.
• Developed standard operations procedures for the company to ensure safe and reliable operations and implemented logistics operations KPI and monthly performance evaluation and reporting,
Head of Fleet Management DIvision
— Dec 2010
• Reduced total fleet management budget from1.3 billion FCFA to 1.2 billion FCFA with huge savings in Fuel consumption and vehicle maintenance
• Implemented a centralized fleet management system to optimize vehicle availability and utilization through active tracking and scheduling
• Reduced vehicle downtime by closely working with major vehicle maintenance services providers such as CAMI TOYOTA, SOCADA, TRACTAFRIC MOTORS and more than 100 subcontractors in all regions of Cameroon and in-house training on defensive driving for all company staff driving company vehicles
Lead Logistics Coordinator and Others
— Mar 2009
• Scheduling and optimization of company owned and rented resources in the provision of personnel and material transportation.
• Animating safety briefings in the One Stop Shop to reinforce behavior based safety System administrator for the Personnel Transportation System database
• Performed a utilization analyses that led to the reduction of number of flights per week from Douala to Pump stations thus increasing payload per flight and also reduce cost on empty miles flown.
Reduction in the number of milk run trucks from Douala to pump stations from 4 to 2 trips per month thus saving 19 000 Euros per month