Electrical \ Electronics Engineering Teacher
Last Updated: 29th April 2020 (over 2 years ago)
I seek to provide and share my robust experience with a prestigious educational institution, and I will be a major milestone in the success of any future career.
- Participated in the creation of exams and its quality assurance.
- Participated in the validation of exams in my area of specialization.
- Participated in the creation of curricula for my courses.
- Produced many projects and presented in our projects day exhibition.
flight simulator engineering
— Apr 2018
• All simulators being prepared and ready for EASA validation visits. Carried out all requested actions until obtain validation.
• Made all necessary hardware or software upgrades for all simulators as requested by EASA.
• Maintaining cockpit, visual, Motion (electrical and hydraulic), control loading (electrical and hydraulic) of all simulators.
• Participated in quality assurance, QTG tests, and preventive maintenance procedures.