Last Updated: 29th June 2017 (over 5 years ago)
— Nov 2015
Chemical and Process engineering
— Dec 2010
• Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
• Follow up on the investigation into accidents/incidents, unusual occurrences and safety complaints, and provide technical expertise to assist in the preparation of accident/incident investigation reports
• Support the HSE Manager in ensuring HSE compliance in project sites and perform regular HSE internal audits in the areas of business.
• Review and approve purchase requisitions (wherever applicable) to verify and incorporate necessary safety specifications.
• Manage sites safety statistics reporting, track and provide regular HSE performance reporting to the Department head.
• Review and comment on or approve work orders/ purchase orders/ method statements related to that site (wherever applicable). The review evaluates the work, work environment and their inter-relationship with the worker
— Jan 2012
• Implemented procedures and guided depot projects to be in compliance with EHS regulations
• Maintained and updated environmental plans and documents
• Evaluated environmental projects and plans according to company procedures