Dedicated Operation Process engineer with over 13years in petrochemical industry
Last Updated: 24th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
• Prepare and keep up-to-date of the commissioning execution plans for all sections in utilities and ammonia (flushing, water run, air and steam blowing…….., first start up).
• Supervise the preparation of the commissioning procedures, Supervise the preparation of the performance test procedures and of the operating manuals with the process team by preparing flow sheets PFD and P&ID reviews.
• Manage the execution of commissioning by providing all human, equipments and technical resources.
• Prepare the commissioning progress reports to the project management and to the commissioning department.
• Supervise, if required, the performance tests with the vendors and provide suggestions if required.
• Train young Engineers for the best running and command of units
• Participate in SOP’s for utilities and HAZOP, HAZID reviews.
— Jul 2003
Senior Operation Engineer
Utilities Process Operation Engineer
— Feb 2011