Superintendent/Chief/Principal - Electrical / Instrument and Controls System Engineer
Last Updated: 4th January 2019 (over 3 years ago)
EPC/ PMC/ Design, FEED, Construction / Installation / Commissioning & Testing / Maintenance. 115kV GIS Electrical Switch Gear, EHV Transformers 115/34.5kV, Metering Skids, Compressors, Gas Analysers (Gas Chromatographs) , Field Instrument (Foundation Field Bus / Profi Bus DP/PA), Nuclear gauges, Fibre Optic, Ethernet /, FAT/SAT/ISAT, Rail and Road.
Experience with Yokogawa DCS/SIS, Bailey Infi 90/ Honeywell DCS, PLC’s, Modbus TCP/IP Coms, Shut down systems (PLC Based/Hydraulic), SPI/PDS, SCADA systems, FAT/SAT, ISAT.
Experience in Oil & Gas Projects (Offshore, Onshore, Pipe Line),Oil Refinery, Power Plants, Combined Cycle, LNG Plant, FPSO, Fertilizer (Ammonia, Sulphuirc, DAP and PAP), Rail & Road and Mining Industry.
B.Sc (Hons) Engineering
— Jun 1980
• Rectifier Transformer (220kV / 132kV/ 2000VDC / 180kA) – Installation works, wiring checks
• Regulating Transformer construction / installation 4 x 33.5kV / 11.5kV, 45MVA, 11.5kV / 440VAC, 2.5MVA.
• 11.5kV Switch gear installation with Busduct installations. 440VAC switch gear installation with Busdutcs.
• Cable Tray, cable pulling and termination supervision.
• Fire system / Fire suppression installations, interfaces with HVAC.
• Compressor installation. 4 x 250m3/minute capacity.