Last Updated: 22nd May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Bachelor of Sciense in Civil Engineering
— Mar 1988
• Prepare scope of work for the project.
• Variation to Contract Analyst.
• Manages Post Subcontract for Facilities Maintenance and Reactive Services.
• Receives instruction to price the Project base on the conceptual design and business case information.
• Prepares high level conceptual cost estimation for budget purposes and for endorsement of look-ahead Project Budget to be spent and which shall be approved by the respective Budget Holder or End Users.
• Receives drawings and final scope of work with detailed specifications.
• Works with Technical Team to prepare the project schedules and cost planning / cash flow for the whole Project cycle.
• Detailed cost estimate for Variation to contract and prolongation cost for extension of time with supporting documents.
• Prepares high level Internal reports such as work in progress report, cash flow with forecasted progress value against the actual value of work done.
• Prepare Loss & Saving with highlights for critical item that needs to be addressed to the concern party within the Technical & Commercial Team with a time frame.
• Prepare list of Projects proposed/submitted to the Client and Purchase Order status.
• Prepare year-end actual revenue value and forecasting of revenue to succeeding year.
• Payment to the Subcontractors, Variation to Contract & Extension of time, Award & Termination of Contract, KPI’s, and Minor dispute resolution.
• Participates in HSE orientations and tool box talk for safety related matter.