VP/ Projects and Development Director
Last Updated: 8th January 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• 9 Years of versatile experience in Senior/Executive Management positions with renowned world class Real Estate Developers and International Project Management organizations including in-depth knowledge of all aspects of large-scale projects.
• Managed a diverse, complex portfolio of high- value mixed-use projects, from the client side, throughout the entire development process including feasibility, master planning, concept and detailed design, consultant and contractor appointment and project execution on technical and commercial procedures taking projects from concept through to handover.
• A strong track record of successfully managing teams, evaluating systems and processes, identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and leveraging technology across many platforms to deliver measurable results.
• Certifications in: Project Management (PMP), Value Engineering (AVS, USA), Building Services Engineering Management (UK), Engineering Consultancy and BIM Implementation & Management (RICS, UK).
Project Manager Professional (PMP)
— Oct 2008
Associate Value Specialist (AVS) in value Engineering
— Jun 2005
Vice President (Projects)
• Supported Head of Departments and Projects (or program owners) in developing and revising their annual operational plans based on the strategy/development plan and reported on program performance to the Chairman.
• Measured the performance of Departments and Projects (i.e. programs) and validated data points provided or collected from the program owners including operational KPIs and other metrics.
• Supported development team and drove improvement of project’s design and construction processes and introduced automation of manual processes, revision of systems and technical enhancements where appropriate.
Asst. Vice President, Project Management
— Aug 2015
• Led all pre-construction efforts and managed all aspects of planning and design within the organization to deliver end-to-end pre-construction services across multiple projects including formulating financial feasibility studies, project briefs, conceptual and bid estimates, selection and appointment of design consultants and contractors, securing all required government approvals and permits, design reviews and value engineering, etc.
• Steered the execution and governance of a portfolio of large-scale multi-hundred million dollar projects (with some valued at more than US$ 400 million) in the GCC, covering various building types including; high rise buildings, mixed-use developments, hotel and leisure, commercial, offices, healthcare, educational, sports, etc.