MEP Construction Manager, QA/QC Inspector, Trainer/Instructor
Last Updated: 15th April 2020 (over 2 years ago)
I’m offering over 25 years of extensive experience within construction, MEP and telecommunication engineering that includes progressive and successful inspection, quality controlling, consulting,
maintenance and training exposure with an international client base. I'm recognized as a hands-on, proactive site-manager, supervisor and trouble-shooter who can rapidly identify business problems, formulate tactical plans, initiate change and implement effective programs in challenging and diverse environments.
Tradition of performance excellence in:
Quality Assurance & Quality Control
Inspection, Testing & Commissioning
Trade Coordination Design
Material and Submittal Review
Training & Development
Contract & BOQ review
Electrical Engineering Technician (B.Eng.E, DQR/EQR-6)
— Feb 1995
- Instrumentation and Control technology,
- Micro-controller technology,
- Communications technology,
- Standard software: ePlan, AutoCAD,
- Software development,
- Network equipment and Information technology,
- Internet technologies,
- System administration,
- Project work.
Skilled Craftsman in Electromechanic
— Feb 1990
Autogenously- and electro welding and hard soldering;
- Wiring electrical circuits, switch boards and panels;
- Programming in A20, Assembler, Basic, Pascal and S5.
- Electrical and electronically circuits, incl. board design and corroding.
— Apr 2020
- Preparing documents, drawings and files for an upcoming project.
- Construction management for tool installation and fab tension at Samsung-Siltronic-Wafer (SSW).
Electrical Lead Engineer
— Dec 2018
Package owner of electrical works at Micron F15 Fab as clients engineer.
Site management of ten packages from 110kV to 100V and eight vendors.
Investigating temporary power solutions for early start-up.
MEP Consultant and Construction Manager
— Mar 2018
Consulting in planning for a new company office and workshop.
Electrical consultant and Electrical site management.
- M+W Group in Algiers, Algeria:
Consulting for Centre de Développement des Technologies Avancées.
- M+W Group in Zelenograd, Russia:
Consulting for wafer fab of Angstrem-T project.
- M+W Group / IBS International in Aktobe, Kazakhstan:
MEP Quality control as client’s engineer at a Steel & Chrome furnace project.
- Ministry of Water, Irrigation and Energy in Ethiopia:
Site management for Pumping stations and fresh water supply.
- Project management in Abuja, Nigeria:
Various MEP projects, Management of up to 40 foremen, workers and helper.
- MEP Site management in Ingolstadt, Germany:
Electrical, mechanical and network consultancy for private and craft companies.
Several projects for installation, renovation; testing and commissioning.