Planning officer with 9+years experience in Elevator & Escalator Industry
Last Updated: 14th January 2018 (over 4 years ago)
9+ years exp in Operations, Site Management on Installation, Quality Inspection, Safety, MIS Reports Etc.
Working on SAP PS systems from Jan’16 to present including L1, L2 & UAT Training.
Establishing the New team to work and achieve the target.
Handling the Site Management / Customer or Client requirements
Meeting the deadlines.
Handling & planning the projects.
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
— Apr 2008
Confirmation of milestones and budget allocation from finance for all new projects.
2. Preparing the manpower progress given by each team for each month and reporting to Regional Manager for approval & forward to FOD- Head office on time.
3. Preparing Installation monthly report & update the master project list for the status of each unit. Monitoring the workload required by each IM/ PM for each fiscal year.
4. Monitoring the fiscal year & midyear review given by IM/ PM and submit to Regional Manager for approval & forward to FOD- Head office.
5. Site visit based on requirement from IM/PM for Inspection, Quality, Safety etc.
6. Reviewing the handover units & preparing the performance incentive for each field staff as per management rules & conditions.
7. Generating the special tools, capital tools in ERP workflow to purchase (or) issue to the concerned field person through proper channel.
— Apr 2011
2. Attended & trouble shooted the elevator in multiple residential sites.
3. Initiating and boosting up Team Work among the technician/ Contractors.
4. Periodical review of work & providing the instructions for rectification.
5. Monitoring the Daily Call back service & Preventive Maintenance.
6. Established good business relationship with Customers/ clients.
7. Daily Reporting to the Senor Manager in the Head office operation.
— Mar 2010
2. Visited the maintenance sites and guided for general operation of elevators in Projects such as Al-Ghurair mall, Twin Tower, Residential tower etc during training period.
3. Assigned in Dubai metro project for On Field Training and supervision of the site along Foreman, technicians in Jebel Ali metro station (Red line Zone).
4. Responsible for the Daily tool box erection, supervision, planning,co-ordination Metro site Tecom station for escalators & elevators.
5. Well experienced on erection of escalators around 6M rise units. (Red line Zone)
6. Assigned to green line zone underground stations & responsible for Erection, Planning, Co-ordination, supervision for escalators & elevators.
7. Well experienced on erection of escalators around 13M rise units. (Green line Zone).
8. Green line station under my responsible were Palm Deira, Al Rass & Gold Souq.
9. Daily reporting to Project Manager for site progress & completion.