English/ ESL Instructor
Last Updated: 27th November 2020 (over 2 years ago)
I have all the criteria for a successful ESL Teacher, as I have 13 years experience in teaching English/ ESL, I taught in Saudi Arabia for five years and in United Arab Emirates for five years, also, for two years in Japan and South Korea, furthermore, I have a Master's degree from Curtin University of Technology in Australia and Celta certificate from the British Council in Dubai.
I taught general English courses, PET and KET at ILE-ESG Al Khobar British technical college in Saudi Arabia, in addition, I taught health Science courses, general English courses and English for medicine at King Saud University in Saudi Arabia, through my experience I used different teaching methods, books, high quality, meaningful, interesting and students' centered activities and materials.
I taught general English courses, IELTS, Toefl, ESP, English for business, English courses in oil industry for students from different backgrounds, age groups, back grounds and levels for five years in United Arab Emirates.
I have excellent communication skills both verbal and written at all levels, regarding my verbal skills, I have been working with people from different backgrounds and age groups, also, I have been teaching students from different nationalities and backgrounds which necessitated communicating to them the teaching material in an easy, interesting and understandable manner, regarding my written skills, I have been preparing and presenting, high quality, interesting, meaningful and students' centered activities, these activities including group, pair discussions, role play, where the students work and discuss together these activities, in addition, I have excellent classroom management, as I keep my students focus on studying by keeping them busy through preparing different, interesting and high quality activities, furthermore, I am a highly motivated, result oriented professional teacher with excellent time management and organizational skills, analytical and problem solving skills, I have also the ability to handle multiple tasks, work under pressure to meet deadlines, finally, I have computer skills, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
I look forward to hearing a positive response from you in the near future.
Master's of Science
— Dec 1999
— Dec 2017
2. Preparing lesson plans, teaching materials and activities which were tailored to the levels of students, their learning styles and their age groups.
3. Monitoring the students while doing the activities and helping them, also, making sure that all the students participated
including the low level and shy students through asking them questions, encouraging them to answer, praising and rewarding them to motivate them.
4. Helping the students in their selves learning projects through giving them constructive feedback.
5. Assessing the progress of the students towards learning and developing their skills through quizzes, assignments, projects and exams.
6. Maintaining students’ attendance records, marks and other required students’ records.
7. Communicating information on the progress, performance and behaviors of the students to the appropriate person.
8. Participating in the meetings with the staff and discussing all the relevant issues regarding teaching, assessing and developing the skills of the students.
9. Attending professional development training for the teachers, this has been conducted by the supervisors and the lead teachers.