Last Updated: 30th January 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Currently, two RCC dam projects of aforementioned portfolio, with 580 MW and 630 MW installed power, are commissioned and in operation whereas another 500 MW installed power project is under construction. Remaining projects of the portfolio is under design stage.
The company prefers to construct projects on its own and thus I am acting as the General Manager of the investor as well as the main contractor in aformentioned projects.
Civil Engineer (Master's Degree on Water Resources)
— Jan 2015
Civil Engineer (Bachelor Degree)
— May 2012
General Manager (CEO)
I am leading a team that is responsible for design, construction and operation of projects. My responsibilities include management of all project participants such as but not limited with designers, electromechanical and civil contractors, financial parties.
Since the company is constructing the projects on its own, management of civil works is also led by myself.
- Upper Kalekoy Dam and HEPP - 150 m high RCC Dam with 626 MW installed power
- Beyhan 1 Dam and HEPP - 77 m high RCC Dam with 582 MW installed power
- Lower Kalekoy Dam and HEPP - 117 m high RCC+ACED Dam (Asphalt Core Embankment Dam) with 500 MW installed power
- Beyhan 2 Dam and HEPP - 64,5 m high CCED Dam (Clay Core Embankment Dam) with 320 MW installed power
- Gozeler Diversion Weir and HEPP - with 140 MW installed power
- Palu Diversion Weir and HEPP - with 140 MW installed power