Financial Planning Manager
Last Updated: 15th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Ability to compile, verify, analyze, and interpret critical financial data (actual, forecast and budget) to all major stakeholders of the company. Experienced in financial modeling, cost savings, process improvement and decision making.
Communication and leadership skills
Communicate effectively to build relationships both internally and externally, develop strategic partnerships and provide advice at all levels of management. Proactive leadership style to meet strict deadlines and maintain a team under pressure.
Finance And Administration Bachelor Degree
— Dec 2009
Sr Financial Analyst 2 Controllership
• Review Balance Sheet US accounts for potential risk items, minimizing the impact to the company.
• Prepare and submit the group’s monthly financial results, budget and quarterly rolling results and complete the reporting for the US Corporate entity.
• Review and analyze P&L for US Corporate Company.
• Identify and clean $200M USD in unsupported balance.
Financial Supervisor DOM
— Nov 2016
• Prepare and submit the group’s monthly financial results, budget and quarterly rolling forecasts and complete the reporting requirements to the parent company for Chile and different Business Unit in Mexico.
• Perform complex detailed account analysis and corporate month-end processing reporting.
• Perform P&L modeling 5 years strategic plan (Revenue, Price, Cost, OPEX analysis and modeling with Risk and Opportunity).
• Review the cost per acre, plant, crop by different stages for the Nursery business unit $30M OPEX.
• Monitor the Investment Margin (Nursery $30M USD, Supply Chain $25M USD, Packing $50M USD) to provide analysis to corporate and management.
• Logistics Freight cost per pound analysis based in distribution routes.
• Load figures into Hyperion for Budget and Forecast.
• Managed intercompany processes and monitored KPIs.
• Driscoll’s Chile direct export / full service analysis by grower, market, country, individual P&L.
• Inventory reconciliation from different zones Baja, Michoacán and Jalisco.
• CAPEX analysis.
• Lead a team of 2 people to achieve the financial goals for Crop Investment Inventory accounting, Supply Chain.
• Design financial model for Chile entity which reduced the freight cost 30% representing savings for $700k USD to the company.
• Design of financial model for Nursery BU reducing budget time by half.
• Redesigned / developed KPIs reports, helping the business to have a better view on the status of revenue generation. The reports are used by VP of South America.
Financial Analyst 3
— Jul 2013
• Managed the corporate finance tasks including all financial, management and statutory accounting, reporting and controls for HP.com Retail BU and HP Software Americas.
• Prepared and interpreted the actual monthly financial statements, forecasts, budgets and 5-year plans and reviewed the balance sheet reconciliations
• Responsible for P&L Consolidation for HP Software Americas.
• Budget review for $90M USD OPEX BGT & Actuals for 3 Business Unit (Admin, MKT, Call Center).
• Coordinate MKT advertising campaign expense with the team.
• File improvement reducing report time from 3 days to 1, helping the company to take better and faster decisions.
Cost Accountant Assistant
— Dec 2009
• Production Order (BOM) analysis for P&L impact
• Expense allocation by BU to the BTC Testing Lab.
• P&L analysis.
• Inventory reconciliation and Inventory in Transit accruals.