Last Updated: 8th June 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Competent professional with over 35 years of commendable success in Project Management, Business Administration, Techno – Commercial Operations and Business Planning
• Independently handled project and services for diverse industries such as Boilers, Power Plants, Cement, Energy and Minerals, Sugar, Material Handling, EPC Projects, Ethanol, Distillery, Mining & Metals& Chemical Process Plants sector
• Successfully managed Project 200TPH CFBC Boiler (India’s First CFBC Boiler) for Tata Chemicals Ltd. in ThyssenKrupp Industries India Pvt. Ltd.
• Skilled in determining a business unit’s mission & strategic direction, skills to formulate and implement strategic initiatives & advices to partners for achieving corporate strategic goals
• Result-oriented, self driven leader and collaborator with proven aptitude to analyze, structure, negotiate / document complex transactions, formulate / implement strategies and achieve operating goals while balancing risks
• Demonstrated excellence in leading multiple projects in domestic and international locations and travelled all parts of the world including Asia, Africa and Europe
• Successfully managed projects and milestones while ensuring projects complied with all cost and scope specifications
• An innovative leader with entrepreneurial initiative and vision, who drives revenues and manages rapid growth profitably with a focus on building a strong corporate culture
Head - Projects & Constructions.
— Feb 2018
• Head – Projects & Constructions, CHEMAF, SARL at Lubumbashi, DR Congo, Africa for execution and construction of Etoile Copper – Cobalt Project of having capacity Feed 3100 TPD & Production 20,000 t/a Copper Cathode & 3,800 t/a Cobalt as Cobalt Hydroxide
Chief Operating Officer
— Jan 2016
⦁ Heading Global Operation all over the world and responsible for the entire Global Operation of the EPC company