RESUME for Electrical Engineer (Sales & Marketing) - 13 yrs experience (10 years in Saudi Arabia)
Last Updated: 31st January 2018 (over 4 years ago)
A consistent track record of successfully completing projects from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation and handover.
Presently looking forward to join a challenging and a suitable position in a dynamic organization where success is rewarded & internal succession is given priority. An organization with opportunities for career growth to utilize the best of my knowledge, professional & interpersonal skills
Sales and Marketing Engineer
— Jan 2008
• Experience in MV switchgear includes working with private and public sector grid panels built as per WAPDA specs and SIMOPRIME (Siemens specialized) panels.
• Experience in Transformers includes working with distribution transformers of rating up to 1000 KVA and Power transformers of rating up to 40 MVA.
• Responsible for Order Intake and achieving Profit Targets for the Region;
• Responsible for all activities starting from generating an enquiry to order finalization including preparation of Bids, review of Technical/Commercial aspects, Pricing Strategy, Post Tender Clarifications.
• Responsible for achievement of departmental KPIs.
• Collection of Market Data, its analysis and generation of reports for Management;
• Preparation of Forecasts and Strategies to achieve Targets;
• Attending negotiation meetings.
• Contract/Project Management including coordination with all the different departments of factory.
• Communication with the customer for design & prototype approvals, post order technical clarifications, coordination for FAT & dispatch activities.
• Business Development Activities for Voltage Regulators & Dry Type Transformers;
• Arranging technical seminars with Customers on various topics;
• Additional responsibilities include Sales activities for MV Switchgears & HV Products from Siemens Group.
Sr. Sales Engineer
• Handling of sales involving Cables (LV/MV/HV), Switch Gears, Lighting Poles & Fixtures and complete electrical range.
• Vendor Registration Process & Pre – Qualifications.
• Reading, analyzing and interpretation of specifications, RFQ's and preparation of job submittals for Consultant and contractor approval.
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education and after-sales support services.
• Creating a team of sales professionals to expand client base and company Sales in the market and building relationships with existing suppliers and bringing in new suppliers and products to the company
• Building relationships with contractors, consultants, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and end users, Identifying market opportunities and generating more business for the company.
• The Development of an efficient relationship with the operations department to ensure trouble free material delivery
• The Development of close professional relations with key decision makers
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
• Providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
• Preparing documents like bill of quantities, materials and providing periodic management reports.
• Fully conversant with SAP, maintaining all sales activities and budget in SAP, starting from raising a Purchase requisition to the closing of project.
Key Client base in KSA
Saudi ARAMCO (Key account Manager, managing all activities relating to vendor registration, product approval, portal activities)
Industrial area of Dammam, Major EPC’s (Fluor, Tecnicas, Daelim, JGC, Jacobs, Kentz , Arkad)
Sub - Contractors across KSA (Azmeel, Yamama, Nesma, Kabani, NSH).