Last Updated: 10th January 2019 (over 3 years ago)
- Very good health condition and experience of working in extreme weather (hot or cold) conditions.
- Good communication skills and team spirit, extensive experience in working with foreigners from different countries & cultures.
- Willingness to share my professional knowledge to others, knowing that More you share, More you gain! (OJT done with local work force in the most of the projects).
- Ability to handle tight dead-lines and cover long distances for completing projects.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, with CAN DO attitude. Able to lead a team.
- Ability in reading, understanding, interpreting and applying, Electrical, Control or Instrument Drawings, Isometrics, Layouts and P&IDs.
- Ability to ensure conformity of quality procedure standards and project specifications.
- Conversant with PTW, Risk Assessment, Toolbox Talk, LOTO (Log-Out/Tag Out), LUN (Living-Up Notice), Electrical Isolations and other procedures used in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Conversant with Safety Management Programs: A.E.C.L. - “S.T.A.R.”, BP - “Golden Rules”, ENI - “Safety is all of us”, EXXON MOBILE - “Nobody gets hurt”, Du Pont - “S.T.O.P.”.
- Competent Computer User, conversant with MS Office Package (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access-SQL), CAD (AUTOCAD and ORCAD), CMMS (AMOSS, MAXIMO and SAP), ACS, IMIS (incl. Documentum) and other software used on tests and database management.