Pipeline and Process Project Engineer
Last Updated: 7th June 2020 (over 2 years ago)
• 10 years of experience in project management, leading multi-cultural teams
engineering and technicians for pipeline and process scopes of work,
included Plants Turn Arounds and projects pre-commissioning.
• Experience with Microsoft Project Management tools and Visio software.
• Reputation for being patient, decision maker a resourceful problem solver.
• Good understanding of pipeline and process engineering, procedures writing
& Field supervision.
• Onshore & Offshore pipeline precomissioning (Flooding, cleaning, and
gauging), Hydrotest, Drying & Inerting.
• Process systems pigging & Hydrotesting, Process Cleaning with HP water
jetting, Air blow, Target blow, Pipeline preservation with Cortec, Pipeline
Preservation with Membrane unit & N2 liquid converters, Pneumatic Testing,
N2 Purging & Leak Testing, Oil Flushing, Bolting & Flange management.
— Oct 2011
— Jun 2020
Project Engineer & BV Tendering Advisor January-May 2020
TENGIZ TCO KTL
• Technical professional, assisting BD department with technical and
commercial tender department.
• Scheduling and supervision of structural bolting daily activities.
• Led the team of 40 Engineers & technicians work force for KTL-SGI-SGP-
DCM plants maintenance activities for structural Bolting.
• Monitor QHSE performance.
• Monitor special projects execution (Pigging contract)
• Schedule and supervision of pigging activities in Tengiz field
• Led the team of 20 technicians work force for pigging activities.
Project Manager & Associated Project Engineer at March to Sept 2019
TENGIZ TCO KTL & FGP Projects
• Led the team of 50 Engineering and technician work force for FGP flange
management at 3GP,3GI, Gathering & Field Operations.
• Monitoring Integrus system implementation between fabrication and
construction facilities FGP-ERSAI & Korea.
• Engineering support for Structural Bolting at SGI, KTL & DCM plant.
Follow up with daily operations, planning resources and monitor performance
Project Manager at TCO-ERSAI FGP WPMP Feb 2018-March 2019
Modules Fabrication in Kurik Village
• Managed and monitored the service delivered for High Pressure Water
Jetting scope of work
• Led the team of 250 Engineering and technical work force.
• Achieved project milestones 23 pipe rack modules for FGP project, delivered
76.000 meters of clean pipework following WJ03 specifications.
• Engineering, planning and control of High-Pressure water jetting mill scale
removal, Integral inspection, High speed water flushing, Preservation, &
Drying scopes of work,
• Delivered and implemented key reports that helped the project to optimize the
equipment and personnel resources.
• Achieved HSEQ objectives achieving 260.000 hours man-free accidents.