Boilermaker Supervisor/Construction Manager/Maintenance Supervisor
Last Updated: 22nd February 2018 (over 4 years ago)
1. Plant Maintenance
3. Manufacturing on-site & workshop based
7. Manufacturing according to Engineering drawings, scales, measurements, specs
8. Pipe Development
Boilermaker Trade Test
— Nov 2016
2. Pipe Development
3. Manufacture of steel products as per Engineer's drawings, scales, measurements, angles & materials used for each job criteria.
4. Measuring & marking out of material according to drawings.
5. Cutting of materials by making use of flame cutting, cut of machine & guillotine.
6. Assembly of materials according to engineer's drawing to correct measurements, angles, materials & welding prep as well as welding procedures. Cleaning & finishing of work by means of grinding, painting & signing off inspections as per client’s requirements.
7. Ensure that all safety regulations is adhere to and completing Risk Assessments for each job.
8. Toolbox talks and safety meeting daily.
— Dec 2014
2. Pipe Development.
3. Manufacture of steel products
4. Shutdowns on different sites.
5. Ensure that all safety regulations is adhere to and completing Risk
Assessments for each job.
6. Toolbox talks and safety meetings daily.