MBA (International Business) and possess more than 12 years of overall work experience
Last Updated: 7th February 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Successfully organized & managed onsite operations and project for various activities in Belgium & Bangkok.
• Astute Bid/Auction Deputy General Manager especially adept at drafting proposals and managing various projects in an efficient manner. Skilled at applying knowledge to source buyers for related materials.
• Specialize in prioritizing tenders/projects to achieve meaningful cost-effective results.
— Jul 2008
Deputy General Manager
• Develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) for service partners to meet and follow as per process.
• Advertise the venue, date, and type of auction to be held through popular medium.
• Scrutinize the auction closely and ensure fair conduct of the auction and bidding process by the management and members.
• Creating the base for an auction portal keeping in mind the buyer/seller consideration.
• Enabling module that provides eBidding platform.
• Facilitating eAuction & eTender segment wise auction distribution based on Listings.
• Analyzing and implement policies and procedures oversee short- and long-term business plans and initiatives and help in budgeting activities.
• Mentoring of various auctions listed on portal on PAN India basis.
• Classification of products available for auction on web portal based on fixed pricing, location, urgency, nature & extends of goods, etc.
• Intensive use of Ms Office suite application like Excel, Word & PowerPoint to prepare reports and MIS to present to various stakeholders