Technical Sales Engineer Mechanical
Last Updated: 22nd May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
- Getting offers, techno-commercial negotiations and deal finalization with suppliers/principles.
- Managing sales thereby achieving increased sales/maximizing profit in the assigned domain.
- Strategic consulting including business plans & sales strategy development.
- Reporting to the General Manger of the company.
- Independently handling pre-qualification, tendering, attending techno-commercial negotiations, post bid activities etc.,
- Keeping a track of upcoming tenders in the public sectors and the RFQ’s from the local contractors.
- Identifying prospective clients from various sectors such as government and corporate, generating business from the existing and thereby achieving business targets.
- Giving product presentations of our principals to various clients and continuous follow-up with them to achieve good business enquiries.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Ability to manage key account relationships and large scale projects.