Electrical and Instrumentation Supeintendent
Last Updated: 31st July 2019 (over 3 years ago)
Experienced Instrumentation and Electrical Superintendent/Supervisor with leadership responsibilities and he is accountable for delivering effective project management. Excellent on the job experience of Mechanical equipment. Throughout his career he has demonstrated strong technical acumen, with a history of Designing, Construction and Commissioning equipment for a variety of industries. He also has great people management skills and can ensure efficiency and productivity throughout projects. In addition, he has strong financial acumen and excels at cost control, ensuring that budgets are consistently met. He ensures exceptional attention to detail in everything that he do and he always demand excellence from himself. Frederik has managed multi-disciplinary cultural teams to ensure timely completion of total, Project, Electrical, Instrumentation and Mechanical installations, following start up commissioning up to name plate and hand over to Production
SERTIFIED PROFIBUS ENGINEER
— Jul 2019
Electrical and Instrumentation Superintendent
2 Instrumentation Supervisors
4 Electrical Supervisors
3 Boilermaker Supervisors
21 Instrumentation Technicians
• Manage Instrument installation.
• Manage Electrical installation.
• Mange MCC Installation MV and LV
• Installation of all PCC Process Control Panels
• Manage field cable way, racking installations
• Verification of installed quantities and progress
• Problem solving during Construction phase
• Red lining of loop drawings
• Selling of completed loops, QC Packs.
• Managing of Electrical and instrument disciplines supervisors, artisans and general workers.
• Supervise installation of 35,5 Kv Transformers
• Witness all Electrical and Instrumentation installations as per specification
• Walk downs as per Client specifications
• Ensure, Safe working procedures are adhered to
• Issue Log Out Tag Out permits (LOTO)
• Training of Local and Multicultural workforce