BOILER EXPERT/DEPUTY SITE MANAGER
Last Updated: 4th April 2019 (over 3 years ago)
ADDRESS: Str. Frederic Joliot-Curie
No. 9, Ap. 3, Sect. V
Bucuresti - Romania
Code – 050588
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE OF BIRTH: December 29th 1961
EDUCATION: Bucharest Polytechnical University
Thermal Machines Section (boilers + turbines)
Bachelor Degree 1986
DRIVING LICENCE: Cat B
LANGUAGES: English – Very good, French – Good
SKILLS: Independent senior mechanical engineer – boiler
expert in power industry
IT SKILLS: Autocad 2009 (2D and 3D)
2008 – DATE Senior Mechanical Engineer - Boiler Expert - Deputy Site Manager
Fichtner GmbH and Co – Stuttgart
2007 – 2008 Pressure Parts Senior Design Engineer
Alstom Power Romania SRL
2006 – 2007 Lead – Boiler Design Department
Vulcan Boilers Romania SA
1999 – 2006 Design Engineer – Pressure Parts
Departament Tecnoservice – Bucuresti SA
1994 – 1999 Design Engineer – Boiler Department
R.E.G. – SA
1989 – 1994 Design Engineer – Boiler Department
Institute Of Research And Design For
Thermal Power Equipments
1986 – 1989 Engineer-
Romanian National Power Erection
HISTORY OF MAJOR WORK:
AT FICHTNER GmbH & Co:
In Hanoi office (Vietnam):
(2013-2014) providing basic design review (boiler and BOP) for Thai Binh 1 (2x300 MW), Thang Long (2x300 MW) and Duyen Hai 3 (2x600 MW) projects; EPC proposal evaluation (boiler and auxiliaries) for Song Hau 1 project (2x600 MW)
- Expert (owner consultant) in Cam Pha 2x300 MW (2008-2011) and Mao Khe 2x220 MW (2011-2013) power plants Vietnam for providing consultancy services for the owner (Vinacomin) regarding erection design review, site supervision phase (erection) and commissioning for all pressure parts (boiler, turbine, BOP) and auxiliaries ( air and ID fans, coal handling, ash handling, limestone handling and stack) at all stages during building of power plant. In Cam Pha power plant (2 stages) each stage means 2 CFB Foster Wheeler boilers 545 t/h each connected to a 300 MW Dongfang turbine and in Mao Khe power plant (also 2 stages), each stage means 1 CFB Foster Wheeler boiler 717 t/h connected to a 220 MW Dongfang turbine.
- Expert (owner consultant-deputy site manager) in Thai Binh 1 (2x300 MW) power plant Vietnam (2014-2018) for providing consultancy services for the owner (Electricity of Vietnam) regarding erection design review, site supervision phase (erection) and commissioning for all pressure parts (boiler, BOP) and auxiliaries ( air and ID fans, coal handling, ash handling, limestone handling, ESP and FGD) at all stages during building of power plant. In Thai Binh 1 power plant (2 stages) each stage means 1 PC Foster Wheeler boiler 965 t/h connected to a 300 MW Fuji Electric turbine.
- Expert (owner consultant) in Song Hau 1 (2x600 MW) power plant Vietnam (2018-DATE) for providing consultancy services for the owner (Petro Vietnam) regarding erection design review, site supervision phase (erection) and commissioning for all pressure parts (boiler, BOP, turbine) and auxiliaries ( air and ID fans, coal handling, ash handling, limestone handling, ESP and FGD) at all stages during building of power plant. In Song Hau 1 power plant (2 stages) each stage means 1 supercritical Doosan boiler 1822 t/h connected to a 600 MW Doosan Electric turbine.
AT ALSTOM: Co-ordinate the design of SH1 and SH2 packages for boilers in Marsat – Algeria.
Manufacturing preparation for rehabilitation of wall superheater I, superheater II and reheater III of 1035 t/h Rovinari unit 6.
AT VULCAN: Co-ordinate the design of roof tubes area at 1300
t/h boiler from Texas together with the Babcock Wilcox company.
Project co-ordinator in the design department for 630 t/h boiler for
Hastings USA together with Babcock Wilcox
Project co-ordinator in the design department for 40 t/h boiler for
Stambolijski (Bulgaria) together with HSE (Austria)
AT TECNOSERVICE: Pressure parts detail Engineer for the followings:
Rehabilitation of energetical boiler
420 t/h – 148 bar – 540 centigrade – natural circulation from lignite to hard coal. – Iasi and Suceava Power Plants – Romania
In co-operation with Fortum Engineering – Finland
Rehabilitation of energetical boiler
330 t/h – forced circulation – Unit 3 – Deva Power Plant – Romania
Detail drawings for AH-WB, FDF-AH, PDF-AH air ducts and supports
For Unit 4 – Paroseni Power Plant – Romania
Detail drawings for ECO-AH, ECO-HOOPER gas ducts and supports for
Unit 4 – Paroseni Power Plant – Romania
Detail Drawings for Deva Unit 5 Pressure part headers.
AT R.E.G: Pressure part detail engineering for the following:
Refuse Boiler – Gibraltar, Spain in co-operation with BWE – Denmark
Rehabilitation boiler 140 t/h from coal to wood chips – Norrkoping, Sweden
Burner opening for Unit 6 and 7 TPP Rugeley – England
PFBC steam boiler – Cottbus, Germany in co-operation with ABB Carbon, Sweden
Pressure parts for 375 t/h steam boiler CCS Taiwan, Unit 12
In co-operation with Babcock Hitachi, Japan
Refuse Boiler, Amager, Denmark with Ansaldo Volund, Denmark
This design work was made in line with TRD norms and approved by
AT INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH & DESIGN:
As a Design Engineer, pressure parts detail engineering for:
Pulverized coal boiler 1100 t/h – 192 bar – 540 centigrade – bituminous coal for Pucheng Power Plant, China
Parts – Vaporiser I, Passing areas between Vapo I and Vapo II
Outlet Hopper Con. Tube.
AT ROMANIAN NATIONAL POWER ERECTION COM PANY:
Boiler Units 5 & 6 1035 t/h – 192 bar – 540 centigrade overhaul – Rovinari
Erecting an proper station for producing oxygen in Navodari Power Plant.
- QA Course – ISO9001 standard series – 1995
- Beginning with 1994 until 2008 I have been authorised by ISCIR for verifying and checking for compliance on behalf of ISCIR, pressure parts according to C1, C4 and C15
- ASME Section I and VII requirements for A.Q.
- In 2006 between April and July I was working in Vietnam for ESB International as owner consultant (boiler expert) for basic design review stage of boiler and pressure parts belongs to Hai Phong I power plant (2 x 300 MW)
- In 2006 between September and October I was working in Vietnam for ESB International as owner consultant (boiler expert) during contract negotiations for Hai Phong II power plant (2 x 300 MW)
- Individual growth and team working performances with CODECS – 2008