Electrical Engineer having 7+yrs GCC Field experience in Power & HVAC
Last Updated: 30th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
+ Facilities Management + Testing & Commissioning + Project Management
+ Contracts Management + Project progress Monitoring + Electrical Engineering Design
+ QHSE + Reporting &Documentation + Team Management
• Worked with Clients, Owners and Operators to ensure maintenance management
• Successfully managing all AMC contracts and smooth operation of various sites.
• Successfully perform preventive maintenance and repair service work on Power Generation/ HVAC equipment’s.
• Successfully undertaken facilities management for Hospital, Malls, residential and Industrial projects.
• Worked on Traditional and customized solution for the client
• Offer technical solution after site inspection and provide optimum solution to the client for both Power and Cooling equipment’s
• Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
• Ability to manage a team of Quantity Surveyors.
General Electrical Engineer
— Apr 2017
Ensuring all rental equipment’s are available in good condition for smooth flow of operations by developing routine service/preventive maintenance schedule of both power and cooling equipment’s.
Prioritize multiple tasks to ensure efficient operations for equipment deployment by communicating with Operations Managers.
Inspect work in progress to ensure its completion within allotted time & for acceptable quality and safety standards
Supervised assigned employees, liaising with Operations Manager to ensure the safe & efficient servicing of all equipment in line with company policy and documents.
Report stock availability, allocation & resource plans to Operations Managers.
Initiates measures to improve methods, equipment performance & quality of work.
Create and implement work procedures that will enhance the organization service, delivery, operating procedures & standards.
Providing training and coaching to team members for effective participation on emerging technical issues
Create an environment among team members oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort recognizing the encouraging risk-taking, and constant improvement in performance with positive support.
Familiarize the team with the customer needs, specifications, design targets, the development process, design standards, techniques and tools to support task performance
Working with functional managers to obtain necessary resources to support the team's requirements
Coordinate the review, presentation and release of design layouts, drawings, analysis and other documentation.
Coordinates meetings with the project manager and functional management to discuss project impediments, needed resources or issues/delays in completing the task.