Last Updated: 28th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
- To work in a challenging and co-operative environment and use my technical and analytical skills with
dedication and sincerity for the benefit of company and to achieve new heights in my career.
- To work with oil and gas that incorporates expansion, operational environment and Safety with the opportunity for future enhancement and to make a strong contribution to organizational goals.
1- Chief Process Engineer (Act) at SonaHess Algeria : from September 2015 to now (1 years 7 months)
Currently I'm charged to lead my teams and to ensure the continuity of the daily activities, really is a big experience for me to start my career with the responsibility & to improve my knowledges also to go-up with best efficiency.
* Get the ability to improve the process and solve many technical problems through the MOC (Management of change)
* Reached the level to get the correct decisions by assuring the good way of coordination.
* With this position, I have got the allowability to develop the correct function way and improve yield.
* I have changed the philosophy of oil treatment and reach to increase the production by 10%.
* Got felicitations from high managers for solving many technical problems.
* Took position of Shutdown Coordinator for many times and reached to decease the inspection period.
2- Process Engineer at SonaHess Algeria from march 2014 – until now (More than 3 years)
*Monitor and supervise through the Local Control Room facilities the operation of crude and gas production/treatment plants to meet the Company's oil/gas production targets in terms of quality and quantity.
* Coordinate start-ups and shutdown of the plant's equipment, VFD compressors (variable frequency driver), centrifugal pumps and separators etc. ... Leads operators in the field to ensure major equipment are safety and efficiently prior to operation.
* Coordinate the routine / planned maintenance activities, including issuing work permits for maintenance jobs, shutting-down / starting up additional equipment to ensure that plant's operations are not interrupted.
* Assist QRA Quantitative Risk Assessment meeting as AA (Area authority) in order to sign and describe the processes and systems that effectively identify hazards and manage risks associated with work activities and illustrates what good risk assessment looks like.
* Identify problems, raise and approve Work orders through the plant maintenance management tool (MAXIMO) in case of equipment malfunctions and/or abnormalities.
* Sign and release permit to Work for preventive and curative maintenance activities; and safety release of equipment for maintenance and take-back into service through PTW system ensuring appropriate risk assessment is available for all activities and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Make diagnostic checks to determine causes of recurrent problems and equipment malfunctions to correct faults where possible. If not, raise queries to maintenance support department.
* Charged for Carrying out safe and optimum operation of Processing and Utility Facilities.
* Maintain daily logbook containing daily operating details.
Skills & Expertise
Gas / Petroleum / Petrochemical / Engineering / Pumps / Distillation / QHSE / Aspen HYSYS / Cooling
system / VFD Compressors Thermodyne / Separators/ HAZOP & HAZID / Fiscal competing / Well Testing / Air Compressors / Nitrogen production/DELTA V Emerson DCS controller.
Chief Process Engineer (Act)