Commercial & Claims Management / QS / Cost Engineering / Contracts Management
Last Updated: 4th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
These services comprise:
• Scope formulation
• BOQ preparation
• Multi-level estimating
• Feasibility studies
• Tendering, selection, negotiating and appointment
• Procurement of subcontractors and consultants
• Subcontracts management and close-out
• Primary contract management and close-out
• Project set-up and coding
• Project execution (progress payments, invoicing, quantification, etc)
• Reporting, budget- and allowables management
• Earned value management
• Productivity and Progress measurement & management
• Change management
• Baseline management
• Multi-level claims management, forensic investigations and penalty diffusion
• Contractual notices and correspondence
• Final accounts
Evan spent much of his career working for blue-chip contracting- and consulting firms and gained valuable experience by working in both the pre-and post-contract stages of projects, throughout Africa and the UAE.
During Evan’s career he gained extensive experience in the Infrastructure, Power, Mining, Oil & Gas and Aviation sectors where he mainly worked on Civil, SMEIP and Building projects.
Evan developed his skills by progressing through all levels in his fields, both in the construction- and engineering environments. He is also a dedicated, well-rounded and hands-on individual who leads by example and treats people fairly.
Evan has a unique sense of ownership towards his projects and a “do what it takes to get the job done attitude”, he is known to deliver on time, every time.