Project Control Mgr
Last Updated: 9th March 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Knowledge and expertise in Project Control & Contract Management; its use and enforcement in construction, planning, contract administration, cost, co-ordination, capital budget, final account, construction claims and accelerations programs and projects closure.
• Ability to favorably introduce changes in new projects developments and ideas, and above all excellent achievements in projects problems.
• Ability to communicate with Top Management; Engineering and Field Personnel.
• Mentor less experienced staff; proven leader and repeatedly appointed to senior post for the last 29 years
• Ability to take decisions to generate Client’s expectation
• Ability to prepare, present and maintain high level of Projects reporting
• Adept of conducting and tracking economics analysis of large projects.
• Ability to assist top management in negotiations and close out of projects.