Last Updated: 11th October 2017 (over 5 years ago)
- Previously as Software Quality Assurance / Test Engineer in same company.
- Work on Functional Document for every product in Sage Malaysia.
- Familiar with Accounting, Inventory & Billing, Payroll, POS software.
- Good knowledge in Accounting, Inventory & Billing, Payroll and POS Solution.
- Familiar with creating Test Cases, Test Script, and perform Functional Testing.
- Medium knowledge on MySQL, C, C++, Java, Web programming and etc.
- Bachelor in Computer Sciences.
- Graduated from University Tunku Abdul Rahman, Malaysia.
- Interest in job area: Business Analyst, Solution Designer
- Future to learn: Project Management Skill.
Efficient Route Planning for Travelling Salesman Problem
— Oct 2014
Travelling Salesman Problem (TSP) is one of the famous studied in optimization problem. Many techniques and application apply to solve the TSP in order to gain the optimization result and compare which is the best solution under some circumstances. Genetic algorithm is the one of the solution to solve this problem by using the processes observed in natural evolution to solve problem optimization and search problems. In this thesis, there have a basic genetic algorithm of TSP program that will give a result of best path length base on it types of operator, and I had modified the existing program to a new version that adding a special mutation function and to prove that the result from the modifying is much better than the original program. The better result is in term of getting the lesser amount of best path length from certain of criteria or circumstances, the more optimization of the algorithm.
Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours)
— Aug 2014
- Responsible in Functional Document for every enhancement and changes request.
- Work closely with Product Management Team and Software Developer to ensure the document was well written, informative and accuracy.
- Product/module that I responsible with: Accounting Module, Inventory and Billing Module, Payroll Module, Point of Sales Module, and Building Service Management Module.
Software Quality Assurance
— Jun 2017
-Current task as Product Planning and Development for Sage Payroll 2016.
-Test on Features/Functions or enhancement for Sage Accounting, Inventory & Billing, Payroll and POS system.
-Accounting and Payroll software tested so far: Sage UBS 2015 (GST compliance), Sage 50(GST compliance), Sage POS 2015(GST compliance) and Sage Payroll 2015.
-Preparing test scripts for the features/functions testing.
-Experience in validation process for Singapore (IRAS) submission Tax file formats for Payroll System.
-Experience in validation and testing changes for Malaysia Legislation EPF, Socso, LHDN for Payroll System.
-Experience in Tarantula Test Management Tool
Customer Service (Help Desk) Intern
— Dec 2011
• Responsible for answering phone calls, listening tentatively to the service log reported and assisting in trouble-shooting
• Documenting service logs and assisting in resources allocation to ensure that the service level commitments are met
• Email Reply - Provide immediate attention to customer’s problems, requests and follow ups with appropriate resolution
• Daily monitoring of the performance of the client’s system application by close liaison with the data center personnel
• Assist in reporting, troubleshooting, monitoring of the telecommunication lines, internet connections of customers and email facilities of the office
• Providing feedback effectively to supervisors and managers to ensure utmost customer satisfaction, i.e. to priorities the severity of service requirement reported and ensure it is attended to effectively