11 years experience, Mechatronics (Electro-Mechanical) Engineer
Last Updated: 1st May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
I am seeking a challenging position where I convey my knowledge, skills and experience in a very useful and effective manner.
Date of birth: 9th August 1984.
Marital status: Married.
Having a valid UAE driving license.
• B.Sc. Degree in Mechatronics (Electro-Mechanical) Engineering, Albalqa' Applied University (Faculty of Engineering Technology), 2007, Marked as (Good).
• Diploma in Management Excellence, Productivity Institute (Medex International).
• Arabic language: Mother language.
• English language: Very good in writing, reading, listening and fluent in speaking (Having “Academic IELTS” certificate with “6.5” Band).
• Microsoft Windows.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and outlook).
• IOS and Many of App Store Applications.
(Having a valid IC3 certificate)
- Intel Teach, IAT, 2010 (Certified).
- Achieve 3000 training, Al-Ain IAT, 2016 (Certified).
- Technology Exploration, IAT, 2010.
- Introduction to Engineering Processes/ Engineering Fund-III, IAT, 2010.
- Preparing quizzes using Bloom's taxonomy, IAT, 2010.
- HOTPOT program, 2010.
- Am I a good teacher, IAT, 2011.
- Advanced Outlook Techniques, IAT, 2011.
- Amatrol AC/DC Learning system Training, DXB IAT, 2011(Certified).
- Alecop Electrical Machines, DXB IAT, 2012 (Certified).
- Electrical Installation and Motor Control Equipment Training DXB IAT, 2012 (Certified).
• Technical Support at the Arabic Company for White Cement Producing (University Training), September 2006 - February 2007.
• Lab Engineer/ Mechatronics at the Institute of Applied Technology/ Applied Technology High School, Fujairah Campus, September 2007 – July 2014.
• Applied Technology Teacher at the Institute of Applied Technology/ Applied Technology High School, Fujairah Campus, August 2014 – July 2015.
• Applied Technology Teacher at the Institute of Applied Technology/ Applied Technology High School, Al-Ain Campus, since August 2015.
• Electrical Subjects Assessment Lead Teacher at the Institute of Applied Technology/ Applied Technology High School, Al-Ain Campus, since August 2016.
• Teacher of the year/ cluster (2014-2015).
• Trained the gold medal winner team for the Engineering Exploration Activity- Traffic Light System cluster, at Giftedness 2012, Dubai.
• Trained the gold medal winner for the Electrical Installation cluster at Emirates Skills 2013.
• Trained the bronze medal winner for the Mechatronics cluster at Emirates Skills 2014.
• An expert judge for Emirates Skills Local Competition (ESLC) on 22-11-2014.
- Member in “Jordan Engineers Association, 2007.
Haytham Al Sadeq < HAYTHAM.ALSADEQ@aths.ac.ae>, AT department lead teacher, “Applied Technology High School/Al-Ain”, Mob: +971 (0)50 4929550.