7 yrs Experienced Telecom software engineer + 3 yrs teaching experience
Last Updated: 8th October 2017 (over 5 years ago)
I have completed a training involving a variety of teaching methods and lesson planning in order to achieve the art of teaching in an exceptional effective way, using advanced and creative methods.
Technically savvy with the ability to learn new concepts, software, and equipment. A collaborative team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Seeking a position that offers an opportunity to develop technical skills while ensuring proper functionality of products and systems.
Advanced teaching and learning methods
— Sep 2017
o Requisite Skills to Effective Learning
o Learning Cycle
o Constructive Approach and the Role of Motivation in the learning process
o Role of Multiple Intelligences in Lesson Planning and the Learning Process.
Personal Skills and computer literacy
— Sep 2017
* Using the following software’s’: Matlab, SQL, MPLab, LabView, Packet Tracer, Autocad, VB, Eclipse,
* Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint…), Dreamweaver, Borland C++
* Analytical and critical thinker.
* Skilled multi‐tasker.
* Test scripts and diagnostics.
* Quality assurance.
* Technical communication skills. Attention to detail.
* System Verification.
* Customer relationships.
Masters of Engineering - Telecommunications and Computers
— Jul 2008
— Feb 2015
• Studied transmission and RAN (Radio Access Network) equipment functionalities.
• Worked on optimizing transmission networks.
• Preparing presentations for demo on MOBINETS Transmission and Radio Planning Tool NEP.
• Supporting the customers ALFA and ZAIN‐touch (Lebanon) with open tickets or change requests.
Maths and Sciences Teacher
— Jun 2014
QA team LEad
— Feb 2015
• Used internally developed bug tracking tool database to report bugs ( JIRA, BUGZILLA ,Mantis).
• Analyzed test results.
• Wrote documents with detailed description of customers’ requirements.
• Wrote acceptance test plans to be conducted.
• Wrote validation test plan based on customer use cases to be performed internally.
• Analyzed and interpreted complex data from multiple sources.
• Researched and recommended network and data communications hardware and software.
• Adapted and modified standard techniques, procedures and criteria to solve complex problems.
• Worked closely with network administrators and server engineers to ensure quality service.
• Analyzed user‐generated trouble tickets to determine causes of problems and took appropriate action for resolution.
• Performed network modeling and analysis.
• Followed up with clients to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
— Aug 2010
• Conducted demos for our tool NEP (Network Engineer Platform) with the customers.
• Attended meetings with customers to take new features requirements and specifications.
• Developed HSDPA Simulator software using both C++ (Borland C++) and Java (Eclipse) languages as a product for our costumers MOBILKOM – Austria and TUNSIANA ‐ Tunisia.
• Developed WIMAX Simulator software using C++.
• Studied in Depth the 2G/3G and 4G/LTE networks.
• Applied database scripts using Mysql or DBVis software.