Project Manager for substation ,Transmission lines,Energy sector and Petrochem Projects
Last Updated: 21st November 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Power System Protection, Electrical Switching, Engineering design review, Commissioning, Inspection & Testing. Well versed with various maintenance strategies and asset integrity functions. Experienced electrical equipment failure analysis, Diagnostic Testing, Condition Monitoring Technique and Electrical System Safety & Operability Studies (SAFOP). Familiar with SAP based Functional hierarchy for equipment, criticality analysis, maintenance work order planning, execution and performance analysis, external service module & HSE incident management system. Hands On experience with ETAP software modules for electrical network and protection systems analysis and coordination. Well Versed with electrical equipment specifications, sizing calculation and Technical evaluation. Experienced at inspection and testing of electrical installation and protection system in line with international standards & practices. Authorized Electrical Person for switching operation in High Voltage Electrical Network. Proficient at Permit to Work System(LOTO),Standard Operating & Maintenance Procedures, trouble shootings,RCA,MTBF ,FMEA, Job Safety Analysis and Maintenance tools.
Familiar with Local & International Electrical Standards IEC, IEEE,
Statutory and Legal Requirements for Various Industry Councils and Bodies. Coordinate and Planning of Major turnaround, pre-start up safety walk down (PSSR), commissioning and Tie-in activities.
Worked as CM/PM/SPM of large Electrical Infrastructure and revamping capital projects in green and brown field area for Saudi Aramco, SABIC, ADNOC, ESSAR OIL, TATA Chemicals. Have broader thinking, zeal for innovation and believe in team work and handled multi-disciplinary responsibility.
B E Electrical
— Jul 1994
Sr Project Manager
— Mar 2016
Client: Saudi Aramco
(Company: AL Gihaz Co Ltd. - Riyadh-KSA)
(From Feb16, 2013 to March28, 2016)
Upgrade of power transmission system: 36 GOSPs, 42km of 13.8kV Transmission line carried on
Steel monopoles, 11km of 69kV transmission line carried on Steel lattice Towers).
115kv outdoor substation up-gradation using inverted pi-configuration for all 24 GOSPs in Eastern
To provide leadership to the project management team(s), which at various times may comprise project managers, procurement, project control, contracts management, quality assurance/quality control and health/safety and environment teams, to ensure successful completion of the project within the parameters of time, budgets and quality.
Supervise the preparation of the overall project plan & execution strategies for management review approval of project. Manage the approved plan to achieve project deliverables and timeline objectives viz. set up the organization, mobilize the team and develop a schedule with respect to planning, procurement and the execution strategy in line with the Contract provisions.
1. Reviewing detail design drawings based on approved scope of works prior to “Issue for Construction” drawings are produced.
2. Ensuring company specifications are met in the field.
3. Generating daily production reports for presentation to higher management.
4. Administration of engineering, construction, procurement, amendments to contract, change orders and contractual compliance.
5. Manage approved schedule to achieve project deliverables on time and according to the required level of quality.
6. Invoice verification prior to payment approval for progress invoices and vendor invoices.
7. Overall liaison between proponent and top management for on time completion of projects requirements.
8. Responsible for all disciplines related activities including civil, E &I, Mechanical to meet overall project objectives.