Last Updated: 27th April 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• 3 years / 8 months as a " Material Control " in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ( PETROJET )
• 1 year / 2 months as "Sr. Material Controller" (AA) in South Africa ( KENTZ )
• 3 years experience as a "Material Controller" in Doha, State of Qatar ( CAT Int'l. )
• 3 years experience as a "Material Controller" in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ( MMG )
• 5 years / 6 months experience as a "Quantity Tracker" in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ( MMG )
• 1 year / 3 months experience as a "Document Controller" in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ( MMG )
ASSOCIATE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
— Mar 1989
• Responsible for receiving and checking of company materials deliveries and check the quantity and quality of items received as per purchase order’s description and specification required.
• Monitoring and checking on the availability of spare parts and materials in the warehouse and ensure maintaining proper stock levels
• Prepare documents and report such as quotation request, purchase order, delivery note, gate pass, transmittal form, material receiving report, issuance form, weekly procurement delivery report and weekly report of store material status.
• Conduct physical visits to the warehouse to ensure the availability of necessary materials and verify qualities and quantities in coordination with the warehouse staff and all other concerned divisions.
• Matching of materials to packing slips to purchase orders and tagging of materials identification.
• Track all materials electronically by means of computerized tracking system with hard copy support documentation.
• Maintaining an organized and accurate inventory control system for inventory transactions.