Senior Electrical Engineer
Last Updated: 17th May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Electrical And Electronics Engineering
— Jun 2007
• Identified and rectified the non-conformity in the quality procedure.
• Evaluated the KPIs of the individual team members and provided proper training for the semi/skilledtechnicians.
• Uplifted the documentation/job execution procedures of the testing and commissioning technicians.
• Provided proper safety awareness sections for the commissioning, maintenance technicians.
• Implemented the QA/QC procedure while manufacturing a switchgear component, starting from the inward
material inspection to dispatch of the product.
Senior Testing and Commissioning Engineer
— Feb 2016
• Tested, Commissioned and Synchronized Power Transformers up to 60MVA.
• Tested and Commissioned Transformer and Generator Differential Relays.
• Tested and Commissioned over current, Earth fault, Over/Under Voltage, Over/Under Frequency relays etc.
• Tested and Commissioned Circuit Breakers up to 132KV, Battery Charger System up to 110VDC.
• Tested and Commissioned Control, Interlock and Functional schemes up to 132KV Switchgear system.
• Tested Power frequency withstand test up to 33KV Switchgear system.
Testing and Commissioning Engineer
— Aug 2012
• Tested Auxiliary Relays etc.
• Tested Circuit Breakers up to 11KV.
Operations and Maintenance Engineer
— Mar 2011
• Preparation of the AMC/Maintenance/shutdown schedule for the various electrical equipment’s.
• State wise tower site power outage request coordination with the district in charges.