Lead Structural Engineer
Last Updated: 22nd March 2020 (over 2 years ago)
* Strong modelling, analytical & technical skills.
* Performing Seismic analysis as perUBC and IBC.
* Proficient in calculating wind load as per ASCE, BS, IS codes.
* Providing structural solutions for optimizing the size of structural elements.
* Preparing ETABS model for super structure design.
* Preparing STAAD puicture, steel structure, Industrial structure and sub structure design.
* Preparing STAAD connect model for super structure, steel structure and substructure design.
* Preparing SAFE model for sub structure design.
* Preparing PROKON model column design and beam long term deflection checks.
* Preparing SCIA model for superstructure design.
* Preparing Excel spreadsheets for design calculations as per ACI, AISC, BS, BS-EN and IS codes.
* Preparing Excel sheets for rain water runoff and site water drain size
Lead structural engineer
commercial, Power Substations, Residential apartment buildingsand industrial
structures.Structural design in compliance with designcodes such as ACI, AISC,
BS-EN, BS, UBC and IBC etc.
* Performing the structural design of steel, Industrial and reinforcedconcrete
design.Job's experience detail.
* Preparation of design criteria and calculation reports.
* Responsible in assisting design engineers and draftsman.
* Review of structural design and drawing submitted by consultants
* Co-coordinating with other disciplines team to preparing a structuraldesign