Last Updated: 15th February 2019 (over 3 years ago)
Strong technical and business qualifications with an impressive track record of more than 20 years of hands-on experience in strategic planning, business unit development, project management, and planning engineering strategies.
Proven ability to successfully analyze an organization's critical business requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities, and develop innovative and cost-effective solutions for enhancing competitiveness, increasing revenues, and improving customer service offerings.
Construction Projects · Design & Build Projects · Design, Build & Finance Project · Key Client Retention · Liaison with Financing Institutions · Business Development · Relationship Management · Tendering · Project Management · Value Engineering · Heavy Equipment/Plant Management
• Involved directly and through subcontract works, and successfully managed, the execution of numerous infrastructure projects involving the construction of various types of utilities, the construction of asphalt and concrete pavements in excess of 2.5 million m2, 4 elevated interchanges, 8 vehicle underpasses, over 5000m of utilities’/ pipelines’ culverts.
B.Eng. (Honors) in Civil Engineering
— May 1993
Diploma in Civil Engineering
— May 1990
— Dec 2018
The project was funded by a consortium of European Banks, with imposed tedious social, health & safety and environmental procedures.
General Manager (founder)
The company is currently inactive.
— May 2016
• Planning, and controlling changes
• Researching and recommending alternative methods of efficiency
• Plant/equipment management, procurement and human resources management
— Nov 2015
• Oversee the strategic management and operational oversight of the company's Business Development and Operations in order to provide streamlined operations, reduced operating costs, and greater profitability.
• Interface with partners and important clients to develop and maintain organizational strategies, operational efficiencies, and proposals for increasing timeframe and technical efficiency, and improving profitability.
• Acting as Representative for the Wade Adams Middle East Group for growth of the Group in Qatar and, as and when assigned to, its Business elsewhere.
— Dec 2001
• Involved in design teams and with Clients for implementation of design and build projects, from concept to delivery of the projects.