Senior Offshore Field Engineer/ Project Engineer/ coordinator
Last Updated: 30th January 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Snr. Offshore Field Engineer
Review of Hook up and Tie-in procedures for topside structural and piping scope of work.
Review of all project drawings, procedures and specifications and Preparations of job cards, estimate man hours for specified scope of work and prepare materials and consumable requirements for the same.
Review of sub-sea pipeline installation, riser and J-Tube clamp installation, riser and J tube installation, sub-sea pipeline flooding, gauging and hydro testing procedures and specifications.
Carrying out and providing total technical support for field piping, mechanical AND E&I activities with applicable HSE standards/procedures as well as with appropriate EPCM company quality standard procedures for offshore hook up and construction activities.
- Preparations of job cards, estimate man hours for specified scope of work and prepare mobilization plan.
- Conduct TRA meeting for offshore installation activities with ADMA-OPCO site Operation/ HSE managements.
- Responsible for modification/ installation and commissioning of new facilities at well head towers.
- Responsible for subsea Radial lines FCG & Hydro testing activities/ Caliper & Intelligent pigging and De-Oiling activities from existing production line to newly commissioned radials and demolition of existing facilities as per demolition P&IDs.
- Pre-shut down, shutdown, post shut down and commissioning activities coordination, execution including piping and structural installation, hydro testing, reinstatement and Tie-In with existing systems with proper coordination with ADMA-OPCO representative as per Company HSE and quality standards and procedures.
- Preparation of DPR, FER, Interim progress reports, Quantity based production report etc.
- Ensuring all installations are in accordance with company approved procedures, specifications, all equipment/ tools used are certified/ calibrated and all as built data recorded properly.
- Well familiar with ADMA-OPCO procedures and codes/ specifications for offshore development projects.