Expert Network , Security and Telecoms Engineer
Last Updated: 17th July 2019 (over 3 years ago)
Information System Engineer
— Jun 2006
My Project end study was: development of 3 rd part web application
Senior Network and Security Engineer
- Cisco 2951 Routers
- Active / Active Cisco 6505 Switch Cluster
- Active / Active ASA 5580 Firewalls Cluster
- Active / Active cluster JUNIPERs SRX 3400
- Juniper 5800 Active / Standby Cluster
- BIG IP F5 8900 active / standby cluster (LTM and ASM)
- BIG IP F5 i5600 Active / standby cluster (LTM and ASM)
- Active / standby Cluster of Blue Coat Proxy for the web cache.
- FortiGate 110-C Firewall
- Several level 2 switches namely cisco 2960, 2790 and quidway hwawei.
- Network and security manager of the Internet services platform
- Technical contact with builders (Cisco, juniper and F5)
- Technical contact with Algeria Telecom customers.
- Participate in several Web hosting projects and Datacenter
IP Network Supervisor
— Oct 2016
- Clusters Cisco NEXUS 7K.
- Switchs Cisco 3750-POE
- Switchs Cisco 2960
- Routers Cisco 2900
- Routers Cisco 3800
- Riverbeds steelhead
-Manage the network team to ensure the smooth operation of the TOTAL ANGOLA LAN / WAN Network
- Administration and maintenance of the onshore LAN network
-Administration and maintenance of the Offshore Site Network .
- Administration of Vsat links interconnecting offshore sites with onshore.
- Voice Trooblshooting for Onshore qnd Ofshore Users.
- Participate in collaboration with the Paris headquarters team to all the projects used to develop the LAN and WAN network:
-WAN Migration (Routers, Link, Bandwith)
-LAN Migration ( Routers, Switchs,
-Install redundant Vsat links
-Bandwidth increase between Luanda-Paris, Onshore-Ofshore FPSO and Ofshore fpso- Ofshore FPSO
-Install videoconferencing rooms on all offshore and onshore sites.
Team Leader - Network and Security
— Oct 2015
-Network and security team leader of the Algeria Telecom web hosting platform’s, network and security infrastructure
-Ensure the security and network infrastructure deployment, Installations testing, monitoring and configurations and upgrade
-Main contact with technology suppliers (F5, Cisco, Juniper, Blue Coat)
-Main contact point with customers for security related problem resolution
-Participate in the evaluation of the tenders related with the different projects launched by Algeria Telecom
Projects & achievements:
- Ensure network deployment and security for the DNS cache platform for ADSL
- Deployment of the intranet VPN network for Algeria Health Ministry.
- Deployment of the video conferencing offering of Algeria Telecom
- Deployment of the triple play offering
- Put together an robust security layer through antivirus solutions (Kaspersky, McAffe, Trend Micro) and web security (F5 ASM)
- Ensure continued customer satisfaction on the delivery of company services
Network and security Engineer - FTTX Project
— Dec 2011
Install and configure CISCO network equipment (Routers and Switch Level 3) for FTTB, FTTC, FTTH solutions.
- Supervision of the IP network using WATSUP and PRTG.
- Apply security rules (logical port blocking using ACLs).
- Manage public IP address pools for Business customers, VLSM Trimming for new clients.
- Participate in the supervision of the IPTV platform.
- Troubleshooting VOIP, INTERNET, IPTV problems.
Network and Security Engineer at DATACENTER project
— Sep 2009
- Stonsoft Firewalls Administration.
- Trend Micro anti-virus server Management
- Administration and Mange of the Switching layer of the ALGERIA TELECOM LAN
- Ensure the DATA safety