Military Veteran seeking New Career opportunities overseas
Last Updated: 25th June 2020 (over 2 years ago)
24 years of military experience in the British Armed Forces, achieving the rank of Warrant Officer 1st class. A highly Professional, Motivated, and Disciplined Personal Security Detail Operator holding specialist skills in Security Operations at all levels, Management, Delivery of Training at all levels, Organising and Co-ordinating Logistics, Planning, and the Execution of Search Operations, overseeing Security and Discipline. I have excellent organizational and communication skills and the attributes which demonstrate my ability to work within a team or as an individual.
• Security & Risk Management.
• Hostile Security & Military Operations world-wide.
• Logistics & Facilities Management – Implemented procurement and life support processes.
• Business transformation – Lead numerous business change programs.
• Quality Improvement Manager – Quality improvement leader, championing continuous improvements.
• Change Manage – Drives through and embeds change to exceed KPI’s.
• Contract management – USAID, US DOD & DOS, DFAT.
• Crisis management – Optimal decision-maker under pressure.
• Communications – Skilled communicator across a broad spectrum of levels.
• Training and Development – Delivered, coached, and mentored diverse teams throughout the world.
Hostile Close Protection
— Jun 2007
Accredited With Edexcel
BTEC Level 3 In Close Protection Operations
WO1 Regimental Sergeant Major
— Apr 2007
Quarter Master Australian Embassy
• Spearheaded the logistical, financial, procurements accounts to facilitate the department of foreign affairs and trade.
• Played a key role in successful execution of customer-focused projects by improving quality.
• Improved reliability of both Australian Government and Security provider contractual accounts by conducting audits.
Regional Business & Security Operations Manager
— Dec 2017
• Held full P&L accountability for the business development with an operational income of $5M+.
• Implemented business procedures to ensure cost-effective delivery of security services.
• Managed and delivered southern regional projects in line with set time and operational budget.