Senior Telecommunications Solution Architect
Last Updated: 1st October 2019 (over 2 years ago)
• Very strong customer communication and interaction skills.
• Highly motivated and confident in managing and handling customer expectations.
• Skilled in building innovative customer solutions designed to meet and exceed expectations.
• Able to act decisively in high pressure environments. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Good interpersonal skills - works well with others, motivates and encourages.
• Ability to relate well to others and establish good working relationships.
• Results-driven approach to achieving tasks and objectives.
• Solid understanding of business needs and importance of customer focus.
• Able to learn new technologies and methodologies.
10 years’ experience
Core IP Networking and Unified Communications Design and Integration
Professional Diploma: Leadership and Management
— Aug 2019
NDip: Electronic Engineering – Computer Systems
— May 2010
Senior Solution Architect
o Assist sales teams with all technical aspects.
o Work closely with procurement and sourcing to provide accurate pricing for entire working solution
o Facilitate field service technicians for all site inspections and low-level designs
o Assist customers with generation of technical strategy
— Apr 2015
IMPEX services various large Oil and Gas companies throughout Africa with all their procurement and sourcing needs
— Feb 2014
With the handover of the network from Ericsson to Bwired Broadband, a managed services contract was entered into to cover all remaining implementation, operations and maintenance of the network. This included provisioning and onboarding of 3rd party customers for revenue generation purposes as well as continued migration and support of all CoJ sites. Once the managed services contract was concluded – all contract staff were absorbed into the client’s staff base.
o Attend all customer meetings clearly define requirements and expectations
o Provide technical advice and feasibilities for 3rd party connectivity
o Configure and integrate all existing sites based of priority levels and migrate across to new network infrastructure
— Sep 2012
o Attend all customer meetings to accurately understand their requirements
o Understand existing design and provide transition plan to migrate customers over onto the new system
o Configure and integrate Allot system to run in parallel followed by migration of customers
— Mar 2012
Integration Engineer – City of Johannesburg Broadband Metropolitan Network
Lead Integration Engineer – Airtel Malawi MPBN Software/Hardware Audit
Lead Integration Engineer – MTN Cameroon GPRS Firewall Swap-out
• Ericsson Certified IP Networking Associate (2011)