Last Updated: 21st November 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Extensive technical and management experience in various onshore and offshore departments, manufacturing, expediting and inspection of various mechanical and electrical equipment including and not limited to turbo machines equipment, maintenance coordination KPI monitoring and reliability, coordination and management of engineering department, contractual administration, as well as procurement activities.
Well Control Instructor
— Jul 2005
Specialist Engineer in Planning & Maintenance Management focused in Reliability
— Dec 2002
MBA Petroleum Engineering
— Jan 2001
Electrical & Electronic Engineer
— Aug 1998
Automation af Instrumentation Engineer
— Dec 1989
Consultant (Location: Worldwide)
Electrical systems survey of drilling equipment; Contractual acceptance surveys; Class survey; MODU, ANP and Brazilian Regulations survey; Drill ship performance analysis and capability study FMEA, Electrical systems survey NR-10
Contracts Manager (Location: Brazil, Poland, Finland and England)
— Jul 2015
- Contracts management totalizing about USD 400 million dollars for the Marine package (Generation and propulsion system of the vessel) for the construction of 7 drill ships.
- Subcontract management, equipment fabrication inspection and expediting.
- Engineering management, approvals, project modifications (change over).
- Negotiation and interface with client in accordance with the project specifications.
- Project Control (physical and financial progress) and KPI's follow up.
- Preparation of financial reports with cash flow control.
Commissioning Manager & Maintenance Superintendent (Brazil)
- Preparation for Petrobras acceptance, pre-operation and operation.
- Implementation of the maintenance management system (ENGEMAN), maintenance plans development, periodicity, criticality and maintenance.
- In charge for maintaining all rig operation.
Construction Manager (Location: Mozambique; South Africa)
— Sep 2011
- EPC Contracts management of USD 150MM dollars (FIDIC).
- Subcontractor’s management, inspection of equipment and expediting.
- Engineering management, studies, standard rules adequacy, approvals and modifications.
- Negotiation, interface with client and modifications to meet project specifications.
- Project control (physical and financial progress) and performance indicators control (KPI's), approvals of payment and cash flow control.
- Financial reports preparation and presentation to board.
- Construction and assembly management
Operations Manager Assistant (Location: India)
— May 2009
- Drilling Operations contract management a jack-up rig of 198KUSD / day - 73MUSD / year.
- Ensure the daily operation focused on safety, performance and customer satisfaction.
- Planning and review drilling ahead operations.
- Ensure compliance with standards and legislation
- Financial control of operational cost and maintenance
- Reliability and operational control keeping highest availability of critical equipment
- Modifications management, operational licenses, projects modification and new facilities.
Project Manager (Location: Houston, Abu Dhabi)
— May 2008
- EPC contracts management for generation and propulsion system (DP Class 2).
- Budget control, support and equipment specification, acquisitions of tools and project modifications to meet Petrobras specification.
- Provide technical support for specification of drilling, fishing tools and subsea equipment (BOP).
- Engineering coordination and contractual expediting providing technical support for disciplines of drilling, electrical/electronic, mechanical, subsea.
- Document control management, including evaluation and approval of projects.
- Focal point and negotiation with client’s engineering team coordinating the design gaps between client and sub-suppliers.
Assistant Rig Manager
— May 2006
- Focal point of technical support for maintenance
- Support the maintenance crew for ongoing repairs
- Ensure predictive analysis results to be addressed sharing information with reliability team
- Coordinate with operational team maintenance support, logistic and service on board
- Elaborate, plan and review scope of work for all major breakdown and corrective work orders
- Ensure day-to-day operations with a focus on safety, performance and client satisfaction follow up of operational reports supporting operational team needs.
- Management of Maintenance system and daily follow-up for all maintenance activities (preventive, corrective and predictive) including data update and KPI analysis.
- Control and preparation of annual budget in conjunction with Rig Manager.
- Support to the operation team for audits and inspections of authorities and legislation such as ANP, CONAMA, IBAMA, ISM, ISPS code, flag, Navy, etc.)
- Ensure maintenance and valid certification of critical equipment such as Cranes, Risers, Drilling Column, hoisting equipment and other tools.
Maintenance Manager - Brazil
— Jan 2001
- Implementation of maintenance management system (MAXIMO).
- Maintenance management ensuring high operational availability.
- Budgets preparation and management of maintenance and new projects.
- Specification and purchase of equipment and services.
- Strategic planning of maintenance stops and hiring of labor.
- Planning and execution of maintenance of special cryogenic equipment, turbines and O2, N2, Co2 and Ar2 compressors.
- Control and operate 138KV substation for maintenance.
- Ensuring maintenance and availability of turbines, large air compressors, oxygen, nitrogen and argon.
— Aug 1995
— Aug 1995