Senior HR Business Partner
Last Updated: 14th August 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Master of Counselling
— Oct 2017
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Business Administration
— Oct 2002
— Mar 2018
• Strategize in formulating hiring plans to fill all positions before and after launch (IT, Sales & Retail, Commercial, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Admin).
• Review, revise salary structure, KPIs, Performance Management System
• Review, revise policies & procedures
• Employees Relations & Industrial Relations
HR Business Partner (Manager)
— Jul 2017
• Strategic partner to the business.
• Project - Optimization (MSS/SSS), Employee Outplacement, Mass Recruitment exercises for projects, Career Fair, Outsourcing, Redeployment, Restructuring, HR Policies.
• Successfully raised the quality and standards of HR personnel / department.
• Chairperson, Building Occupational Safety & Health (OSH) Committee.
HR Business Partner (Manager)
— May 2015
• Lead focus group on post employee opinion survey, coaching/supervisory training, reduction of workforce exercises, Integration of Operations Support – Logistics, Warehouse, Inventory, Purchasing, Billing for KL, Kemaman, Labuan & Miri.
• Salary and Job Bonus Review, worked out a Benefits Structure for Myanmar with Total Rewards, Town hall meeting with Myanmar staff to address tax & payroll issues in collaboration with PWC and industrial relations issues.
• Conducted MSS exercises for Thailand.
VP, Human Resources
— Nov 2013
• Manage overall operations of the company’s Human Resources functions that includes Recruitment and Selection, Industrial Relations, Employee Relations, Employee Separation, Compensation & Benefits and other HR related support services.
• Manage HR novation – total of 118 headcount from agency contract to UCOE contract.
• Design, implement and improve recruitment strategies and hiring activities.
• Manage, develop, establish new recruitment channels and vendors for local and foreign knowledge worker (FKW) hiring to ensure all recruitment and onboarding are delivered according to SLA.
• Successfully hired total 288 headcount annually and 577 headcount over two years.
• Manage HR policies by ensuring adherence and compliance.
• Provide guidance and recommendations on applicable HR regulations including Industrial Relations matters i.e. disciplinary issues and domestic inquiry.
• Manage compensation and rewards to promote retention of employees for a highly productive workforce – bonus review exercise, market salary adjustment exercise, benefits improvement.
HR Business Partner / Region Recruiter
— Sep 2011
• Liaise with local Payrolls on all salary issues.
• Develop and provide advice on any country specific policies required that are not covered by Group standards in order to comply with country legislation.
• Review of local national salary and benefits levels against competitors to ensure Expro maintains competitive remuneration position.
• Ensure Health and Safety is adhered to on a daily basis.
• Any ad-hoc projects as required.
• Recruitment and selection for the Asia Region (Malaysia, Vietnam, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, India, China) to fill existing and anticipated recruitment needs.
• Provide HR support to Brunei, India, China and Thailand.
• Other projects : Tracking System on Operational Personnel for Asia Region, Interviewing Skills Training, Presentation to Managers on Induction Procedures, Immigration Procedures, Absence Management System, Disciplinary Procedure, Review of operational staff contract and operational onshore/offshore bonus for Thailand, Asia Region Recruitment Procedures, Competency Based Interview Information, Review and update of Thailand Handbook. Excellence In Operations (EIO) survey.
• Provide support to the Asia Region Training Centre.