Warehouse/Site Manager/Security Manager
Last Updated: 16th February 2019 (over 3 years ago)
Ex British Army 22 Years Service. Served both in the UK and Remote Locations.
Security Management Level 3
— Feb 2014
Passed with - Distinction
Managing Safely (IOSH)
— Jan 2011
— Feb 2011
NVQ Level 6 - Leadership & Management
— Jun 2010
• Conduct internal stock checks on stores both in warehouse and yard.
• Management of both all fleet and plant.
• Conduct regular meetings with command teams and client.
• Drive forward continued professional standards to ensure high levels of service.
• Ensure all plant is serialised and signed out to employees in a correct method.
• Manage all PPE and stock levels in ensuring correct equipment is issued.
— Dec 2017
Serves as POC Lead for critical CL IX parts accountability and issue.
Performs replenishment process daily or as required.
Subject matter expert on the SDR process.
Receive, Inventory, Process and Store Class II, IV, VII, IX Supplies and Equipment and other various classes of supply.
Work with other Department sections to accomplish all required tasking and inventories.
Monitors and evaluate work performance of the personnel to ensure they are in compliance with the Statement of Work and all regulations pertaining to their assigned tasking.
Conduct research of non-conforming elements ie. Frustrated equipment as well as periodic process reviews.
Conduct location surveys to determine appropriate space utilization and perform location maintenance.
Assist with the monthly and cyclic inventories in the area of operation.
Ensure that all employees are always in compliance with all established policies and regulations.
Always safeguard all property and equipment.
Implement work performance training when required.
Operate and manage minor standalone PC based software/system.
Perform other administrative tasks as determined by or at the direction of Senior Management.
Selected as the key POC Lead for the daily replenishment process.
Perform other duties as assigned.
— Aug 2017
Management of team to ensure high standards of operation.
Complete RAMS and Method statements for each site.
Conduct 1 to 1 and team meetings.
To interview and recruit staff in line with Company policy.
Manage lead and inspire the team to improve the customer experience.
— Mar 2017
Working with Contract Coordinator and Shift Manager Teams to deliver operational excellence throughout our service provision.
Conduct, monitor staff appraisals to encourage further development.
Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures.
Timely dispatch of finished goods inline with customer SLA's
— Dec 2016
• Ensure correct documentation on sites adhered to company policy.
• Maintain H&S and correct PPE on each site.
• Liaise with clients to ensure correct level of service being conducted.
• Ensure compliance of ISO:9001.
— May 2016
• Estimating project plan for time scales and manpower.
• Maintain focus on excellent customer service delivery standards.
• Conduct H&S at each site to ensure each project conducted in a safe environment. This included assessments and wearing PPE.
— Sep 2015
• Conduct 1 to 1 and team meetings for a team of twenty five staff.
• Managed customer calls effectively and efficiently in a complex, fast paced call centre.
• Develop personal skills to meet both individual and team needs. Proven time and people management skills. Willingness to take ownership of work.
• Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills. Understanding of a Customer Services environment. Strong team player
— May 2014
• Manage site security projects, ensuring security audits conducted at each site.
• Managed a team of 84+ security personnel in UK site based.
• Conduct site set up, ensuring correct security risk assessments conducted.
— Dec 2013
• Fire Marshall for a building of one thousand employees.
• Ensure compliance of service and operations in accordance with ISO 9001.
• Recruit, select and develop operational team members as appropriate. Liaise with supervisors and cleaners as necessary to arrange cover, reallocate resource and generally assist with the smooth delivery of the cleaning services throughout the site.
• Liaise with clients and customers as necessary, on behalf of the Building Manager, to rearrange visits, deal with queries and generally assist as necessary.
— Jul 2013
• Conducted stock maintenance and stock checks as per the companies’ procedures.
• Ensure continued training and mentoring conducted in line with company policy.
• Operational and resource planning, budgeting, and continuous improvement.
— Oct 2011
• Application of operational procedures in accordance with the operational procedures.
• Mentored 120 personnel in security training for UK and overseas.
• Maintained training and license records of security personnel.
• Advised security team of investigations of significant threats and loss.
— Oct 2007
• Built a motivated warehouse team of 100+ well trained staff.
• Forecasted manpower requirements based on daily workload and company targets.
• Moved freight, stock, and other materials to and from storage and production areas.
• Led warehouse improvement initiatives to advance operational efficiencies.
• Conducted continued Warehouse training and development.
— Jun 2005
• Maintained and managed a 1500+ Man tented camp in Iraq. This included feeding plans, firefighting procedures, H&S and spillage plans in conjunction with the Defence Force Fire Officer. Conducted ongoing service support.