25 years of diverse experience in power generation industry such as Commissioning, O&M, EH&S & Technical Consultancy.
Last Updated: 28th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
• GE Gas Turbines LM2500/5000, 7FA and 7H with Mark VI Control System
• Siemens 501G Combustion Turbines with T3000 Control System
• Mitsubishi 501F Gas Turbines with Netmation Control System
• Nouvo Pignone MS5001 with Mark V Control
• ABB 11N Gas Turbines with ProControl Systems
• Ovation, Allen Bradley and Yokogawa Control Systems
• Mistsubishi, Westinghouse and GE D11 Steam Turbines
• Multiple-pressure Heat Recovery Steam Generators with duct burners
• Coal-fired Circulating Fluidized Bed Boilers
• Gas and Liquid Fuel-fired Stand-alone Utility Boiler
• Combined Cycle Cogeneration Power Plant
• Water Treatment Plant including Demineralization, RO & EDI
• Waste Water Treatment Plant including Clarifier; Recycle Water Facility and Crystallizer
• Water and Air-Cooled Condenser
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
• Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator I & II Certified
• Mark VI and Ovation Distributed Control Systems
• GE Power Systems
• General Physics web-based training
• Maximo, CMMS and Avantis Maintenance Control Programs
• Vantage Chemistry Program
• Red Tag Pro
• PI Historian; System 1 (Bently Nevada)
• CEMS (Continuous Emissions Monitoring System)
• First Aid with CPR Ceritified
• LOTO (Lock out/Tag out), Electrical Safety, Confined Space, Hazwoper, forklift operations, and other related training including health and environmental aspects.
• Microsoft Office Program, Visio, Quicken and other relevant programs.
— Sep 1987
Member of Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers
— Mar 1983
Operations Tech III/Control Room Operator
— May 2017
• Oversee and perform plant operations including startups, shutdowns and plant upset recovery.
• Ensure plant is operating at maximum efficiency and reliability.
• Observe and implement Health & Safety awareness programs at all times to ensure compliance with the company policies and other government agencies such OSHA.
• Ensure strict compliance with State and EPA regulations regarding emission control, waste management and waste water discharge; taking immediate corrective actions as necessary.
• Assist in troubleshooting plant issues by providing pertinent information based on factual
historical data and logical possible causes based on plant performance.
• Monitor and maintain water chemistry such the boiler, cooling tower within specification.
• Generate reports, work orders and issue work permits, and LOTO tags.
• Participate and provide training/orientation for the plant personnel including contractors.
• Perform maintenance works and participate in plant outages.
• Participate in formulating/modifying plant safety and work procedures to help improve plant
efficiency and reliability.
• Provide assistance to other plant facilities such as shortage in manpower and during major
• Participate in the commissioning process and assist in the smooth transition to the plant
• Accept call-outs in times of emergencies and overtime work requirements.
• Complete plant rounds including log and chart recorder entries.
• Perform other related tasks as assigned
• Plant Safety Committee Chairman
Operations Consultant/Plant Operator
— Jun 2015
• Acted as an Operations Consultant providing technical assistance to the client in all aspects of plant operations including but not limited to the following:
o plant startup and shutdown, upset recovery
o operator competency evaluation and recommendation
o formulate operator qualification programs
o formulate operator training programs
o review and revise plant operating procedures
o review and revise of plant safety programs
o review and recommend other plant improvement programs and guidelines
• Plant Safety Representative