Lead QA/QC Inspector
Last Updated: 3rd July 2017 (over 5 years ago)
API 510, API 570, CSWIP 3.2 & PCN RI 3.4
API Certified Piping Inspector (API 570)
API Certified Pressure Vessel Inspector (API 510)
IIW International Welding Inspector
CSWIP 3.2 - Senior Welding Inspector
PCN RI 3.4
PCN UT 3.1, 3.2, 3.8 & 3.9 (1994 - 2004)
Structural Quality Lead
Lead QC Inspector
— Jun 2015
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Direct supervision of 8 Inspectors (Structural/Piping/NDT Inspectors).
- Plan and organize the manpower allocations on daily inspection activities.
- Identify, analyzing and resolving issues and problems related to the QA/QC for the site construction.
- Coordinate with construction site representative to ensure that all production, installation and inspection related requirements are properly in placed.
- Promote quality awareness throughout the organization, emphasizing excellence, continuous improvement and corrective action to influence the overall success of the project.
- Assist the contractor complied and reviewed the final dossier documentation.