Cost Engineer/Project Controller/Cost Estimator
Last Updated: 15th December 2017 (over 4 years ago)
• Site experiences and familiar with ways to negotiating with subcontractors for BASF best benefit.
• Capable in the area of identification and troubleshooting.
• Self- starter in taking necessary corrective action as well as possessing a good communications and inter-personal skills, addressing the possible solutions to real and potential problems.
• Knowledge of western methodology in project control and cost estimate; Understanding of WP EMS (Enterprise Management System) and WPMP (Worleyparsons Project Management Process).
• Knowledge of SAP system (Finance/Procurement payment), SPM system, Estimate Norm, P6.
Cost Engineer/Project Controller