Rotating Equipment Analyst (Mechanical Engineer)
Last Updated: 30th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
- Online/Offline Vibration Data collection, Analysis, Reporting
- PC based On-line and Off-line Condition Monitoring systems (Hardware & Software)
- Performance analysis of reciprocating compressors and engines
- Infrared Thermography & Analysis
- Ultrasonic Inspection & Analysis
- Valve Passing Inspection
- Steam Trap Inspection
- Leak Detection
- Laser Alignment
- Field Balancing(Single Plane, Dual Plane)
Good hands on data collection and performance analysis of Ariel, Dresser Rand, Cameron, NP, NEAC, Howden, Borsig, Mitsui reciprocating compressors and CAT, Waukesha, MAN, Wartsile gas and diesel engines.
BSc Mechanical Engineering
— Sep 2012
Technical Support Engineer
•Provide Vibration, ultrasound and Windrock Analysis to Cook Compression’s existing clients across the Middle East & Asia using Windrock 6320 PA/VA analyser.
•Good hands on data collection and performance analysis of Ariel, Dresser Rand, Cameron, NP, NEAC, Howden reciprocating compressors and CAT, Waukesha gas engines.
•Conduct field performance tests on machines as needed in the course of resolving operational or efficiency problems
•Provide sound technical advice to on-site engineers in favour of Cook Compression products
After- Market Support:
•Responsible for developing channel specific business plans, strategies, programs, promotions in line with company business objectives and standards
•Complete planning and scheduling of on-going workshop refurbishment and CM services activities using info 10 ERP Business
•Liaising between the various Cook Compression divisions and 3rd party to offer the customer a total solution.
•Performs on call service with customer personnel to provide quality service and feedback on problem evaluation and resolution.
•Technically support existing Cook Compression staff to co-ordinate and develop quotations, tender documents handling for new projects.
•Locate, qualify and develop new clients where Cook Compression Abu Dhabi can supply its products i.e. Windrock reciprocating machinery health monitoring analyser and reciprocating compressor spare parts.
•Source, work alongside and develop new or existing Agents/Representatives in Pakistan & KSA
•Work on behalf of Windrock (as a Windrock employee) to support their on-going efforts in the GCC and Pakistan
•Prepare sales proposals and technical proposals
•BD for Sales & Services business in Middle East.
Service Engineer - Condition Monitoring
— Feb 2015
• Perform predictive /preventative maintenance strategies on projects to ensure that processes going more effective.
• Plan & carry out condition monitoring (Vibration Analysis, IR Thermography, and ultrasound inspection services) to plants.
• Vibration Analysis covering database, data collection, analysis, suggestions & recommendations.
• Prepare & compile technical inspection reports after site visits/data collection in the field for the plant rotary & stationary equipment’s regarding machinery health diagnostics.
• Perfect hands-on on Portable Emerson CSI2140, CSI2130 & CSI 2120 Vibration Analyser, Flir Thermal Imagers.
• Acoustic Emission Testing by using UE Ultra probe 15000 Tools kit, USA
• Field Balancing with using Emerson CSI 2130
• Diagnosing faults through spectrum analysis and recommending actions for each problematic rotating equipment.
• To carry out troubleshooting and failure investigations. Coordinate with area asset teams and as necessary performing corrective maintenance actions like dynamic field Balancing and laser alignment.
• Executes all work in conformance with the integrated plan in accordance with safety standards and relevant maintenance procedures.
• To develop condition monitoring setup at client’s sites.
• Technical Table Talk to end user related to reliability centred maintenance.