Last Updated: 27th April 2019 (over 3 years ago)
On Fadhili ARAMCO project Saudi Arabia for a Sulfur Recovery project with 9 thousand employees and over 50 Million Safety man hours gained to date. Habshan ADCO project with 6 thousand employees and gaining 10 million Safe Man hours. Carried out a cold eyes review for Algeria on a fatality and the procedures and systems. Ruwais refinery Expansion project $16 Billion, 57,000 men on site and achieved 116million man hours without LTI. Oil and Gas (Brown & Green field Operations), Shutdown, Pipe laying, Manufacturing, Construction, off shore, Some Drilling, Engineering and Airfield fuels. I have worked for the UK Military and various contractors in the following countries Germany, Afghanistan, Oman, UAE, Qatar, South Atlantic and UK. Accustomed to working in high-pressure environments worldwide and enjoy working with a multinational work force where I provide high-level safety and environmental regulatory advice with Safety inspections to consistently improve organizational safety performance.
A strong pro-active leader with excellent communication skills inviting dialog then communicating, with the teams and work fronts and mentoring staff and empowering them to take ownership, providing coaching, training and mentoring, Management, staff safety inductions, Safety inspections, Risk Assessments, Emergency Response, Accident investigations and Audits. Build cohesive teams where they are working together to achieve individual targets and company objectives.
ISO 9001 2008 Lead Auditor (2013, IRCA)
— Jul 2013
OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor (2013, IRCA)
— Jun 2013
Bachelor’s Degree in management of Occupational Health, Safety & Fire
— Jul 2013
Senior HSSE Manager
Client : ADCO, GASCO, Sonatrach, Saudi Aramco
Scope of work is US$1.6 Billion new Gas processing project with Saudi Aramco. Fadhili Gas plant (FGP) is grassroots gas processing facility with a total capacity of 2,500 MMSCFD located approximately 30 kilometers North West of Khursaniyah Gas Plant and around 80 kilometers from Jubail. Project is $1.6 billion. The plant forms part of the larger overall Fadhili Gas Program being executed by Saudi Aramco.
Set up the start of the procedures and first Audits from Client, and continued with 3rd party and no major findings, Continue working with Client and employees that safety procedure sis on site to protect them from harm, and client is supporting weekly due to “ONE TEAM” system we use. Completed 50 Million safe man hours today
Alrar, Algeria: The scope of work encompasses engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning services for the development of new separation and booster compression facilities at the well-established Alrar field which has been operation since 1987.
Carried out Cold Eyes review on Safety Procedures and Systems on Joint venture Project with Bonatti for the Client Sonatrach in Algeria. This was to improve safety culture on site.
Habshan, UAE: Senior HSSE Manager EPC for an ADCO Upgrade and extension of Bab Habshan Gas Compression; including well heads, piping in both the green and brown field areas. Applying the ADCO procedures and meeting all requirements in the project safety. Completed 5 shutdowns safely. Looking after over 80 HSE employees with manpower of 5500 employees total including subcontractor. The project achieved 10 Million LTI free man hours.
Corporate PMC Safety Manager
— Feb 2015
• Provision of suitable current technical HSE information, best practices and field supervision regarding HSE policies and practices in line with Takreer, and UAE regulations, International standards and codes
• Effective communication with employees on all matters of behavioral safety, building a culture of safety utilizing the incident injury free program for supervisors and workers
• Assessment of risks to health and safety (TRA) and implementation of measures as identified during construction and transition to commissioning
• Perform compliance and system audits to assess project compliance with HSE and environmental regulatory requirements corporate standards both on site and at external workers camps
• Review (PSSR) activities for the Commissioning,
• Manage Project HSEIA reviews in line with company governance processes liaise with external specialist HSE resources according to project deliverables
Corporate Country HSE Manager Qatar
— Feb 2014
New Doha International Airport is spilt into different packages
• Completed 2 shut downs on 3 trains over course of project
• Provide technical expertise and review procedures and Risk assessments to the Operations Teams
• Checking Maintenance, Operations and other stakeholders.
• Provides oversight for compliance with applicable Company and Project standards, procedures and Operational Excellence Directives
• Teaching and training the team of Safety Advisers/supervisors on each Airport Oil & Gas Project
• Ensuring the Values & Behaviors to Safety, Respect, and Excellence.
• Managing a team of HSE officers at locations within the Middle East.
• Support the site-based Health & Safety Team Members in the delivery of Safety &Operational Risk projects and initiatives.
• Preparing and introducing concepts, rules & regulations governing Occupational Health & Safety, Fire Protection.
• Maintain company policies and procedures.
• Complete audits of sites.
• Keeping up to date with changes in the Safety industry.
• Participate in incident investigations ensuring that the Procedure is followed, and that thorough root cause analysis is completed.