ESL Teacher Educational Business Consultant
Last Updated: 29th March 2019 (over 3 years ago)
My professional career (25+ years) was in Information Technology, Government Administration, and Business Technology Management Consulting when I lived in the USA. I completed my I.T. career as the Director/CGIO of the Information Technology Department for a City government in Florida, USA.
I am now concentrating on teaching English as a Second Language. I have experience teaching ESL to K-12, University, and Adult students. I do not have a formal teaching degree however, I do have 2+ years teaching ESL and I also have many years experience as a Business Technology instructor/trainer/mentor in classrooms and online.
I will have a TEFL teaching certificate in the near future. I have a passion for education and a dedication to teaching. I am also a curriculum consultant. I embrace utilizing technology, contemporary, and traditional teaching methods. I believe that teaching is a serious endeavor but learning can also be fun.
Government Chief Information Officer, CCIO, CGCIOr
— Jun 2013
Computer Electronics Technology Engineer
— Oct 1990
Native English Language ESL Teacher and Educational Business Consultant
• I am completing an English Language Teaching, Technology Implementation, and Curriculum Advisor contract with ENTER English Centers located in Yogyakarta City, Serang Banten, and Cilegon City in West Java.
• In Jember City, Java Timur, I was the Native English Language Lecturer at STIKES Dr. Soebandi Jember University for the English Days Program. I also assisted the University with Utilizing Technology for the English Language Curriculum.
• I worked with Mudair ITP English Language School in Makassar, Sulawesi Selatan as a Curriculum and Business Advisor.
• I assisted the School with creating a sustainable Operating Budget and Accounting Procedures
• I prepared students for the TOEFL & IELTS examinations
• I presented Cultural Differences Lectures at private higher learning institutions to prepare students to study abroad
• I also assisted as a Native English Language Co-Teacher in the classroom