Last Updated: 21st January 2019 (over 3 years ago)
— Jul 2011
- Follow and manage RAMS management process (RAMS Study, Planning, RAM Analysis, Safety Analysis, Demonstration).
- Undertake work to quantify the expected performance of the railway in terms of RAMS targets.
- Providing Technical Safety and RAMS engineer support to project according to the Customer.
- Develop railway specific RAMS requirements and demonstrate that the requirements are archived according the international standard.
- Provide support and guidance to assurance, engineering safety management activities with supplying relevant material for verification, validation, compliance and acceptance.
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) allocation for systems/subsystems and process validation.
- Performing all Technical Safety and RAM Analyses and ensuring their traceability throughout the Project life cycle.
- Facilitate change control and configuration management of the RAMS requirements.
- Ensure the efficiency of Metro subsystems throughout the warranty period.
- Verify and control the SCADA software deployment of Metro platform
- Attend meetings and make presentations at appropriate levels, up to and including, Board meetings.
QA / QC Engineer
— Nov 2015
- Ensure that all QA / QC activities for work at level of group are carried out by members of the group is accord to the contract of customer, technical specifications, procedures and applicable documents.
- Preparation of quality procedures of civil engineering work.
- Ensure and control of concrete ecraisement test.
- Advice Contractor on Employer’s QA/QC requirements to ensure Contractor commitment and compliance is in line with Employer’s site specific quality requirements and procedures.
- Assess construction and installation methods of construction and ensure that QA/QC procedures are adequately implemented.
- Conduct formal site QA/QC inspections and QA/QC meetings on weekly basis with Contractor’s Site Management and ensure recommended remedial actions are closed by Contractor and reports are submitted to Employer.
- Coordinate with Employer’s QA/QC Engineer to ensure that Employer’s QA/QC
requirements and Key Performance Indicators (KPI), etc. are achieved at Site.
- Audit Contractor’s Project Quality Plan, QA/QC Procedures, Site Activities and submit report to Employer and follow-up on Remedial Actions implemented by Contractor.
- Closely monitor site activities and site conditions on daily basis to find out QA/QC nonconformances of Contractor and take appropriate remedial actions and report to Employer’s Project Manager.
- Ensure that Project QA/QC programs and procedures are established, implemented,reviewed and improved as needed.
- Prepare QA/QC Performance Reports weekly, monthly and annually, non-conformance trend analysis, remedial actions, etc. and submit to Employer.
- Closely monitor construction works, concrete pours and continuously check materials delivered to site, ensure compliance with QA/QC procedures, and ensure all tests are carried out as per contract requirements.
- Coordinate with Consultant’s Document Controller and QA/QC Engineer to ensure that all documents are properly controlled.