college instructor that utilizes high degree of enthusiasm and strong dedication to the total development of work force.
Last Updated: 26th November 2017 (over 5 years ago)
• Strong experience teaching with a variety of classroom technologies. Proven experience teaching and relating to students from cultural backgrounds.
• Understanding of computer science & information technology topics since I have hands-on experience & academic experience in those topics.
instructor in computer science & information technology faculty.
— Jun 2016
instructor in computer science & information technology
- Teach a minimum of 3 classes per semester.
- Teach for 5 hours and maintain regular office hours & Computer lab.
- Develop course materials and assess student mastery of academic skills and competencies as determined by course outcomes.
- Evaluated, adapted, and created assessments that students could learn from.
- Provide advice to the students and coordinating and organizing course schedules for information technology faculty.
ERP Functional analyst team leader
— Dec 2008
- Answering the direct end-user questions and assist them for simple queries
- Follow up on training the new employees on ERP related functions such as HR Self-Services and purchase requisitions.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the ERP Manager
- Responsible for the security, Confidentiality & Integrity, of all information assets within his/her responsibilities in accordance with the company’s Information Security Policies
- Document current process flows. Document revised/enhanced process flows. Compare and contrast current process flows and business practices with functionality of proposed new products.
- Develop and maintain standard setup documents to be used for Oracle Applications implementation.
- Work with the business team to define and maintain process diagrams. (Functional Business Flows.)
- Responsible for identifying business considerations and impacts due to Oracle Applications implementation.
- Design, implement, and monitor application workflows and process automation enhancements as identified through analyses.
- Support & maintain current application processes in terms of technical issues, system administration tasks, and those related to the business workflow.