Training Instructor, Material Development, Mechanical Commissioning & Construction/Maintenance
Last Updated: 17th October 2017 (over 4 years ago)
including EPC projects work, management, and commissioning, installation, test, inspection of static & rotating
● Set up the master plan for MEP works on various projects and execute, plan, schedule & manage the construction works.
● Knowledgeable of International Codes applied to the Process Plant fabrication and design (ASME IX, ASME VIII, ASME
B31.3, API521 and BS5500).
● Panned & scheduled plant preventative and routine maintenance practices in a petroleum refinery environment specifically
with refinery turnarounds.
● Setup of maintenance strategies for various types of equipment associated with Business Unit Assets. Create work
instructions and performance standards as required for reliability critical systems
● Set up strategies for continuous improvement for the manufacturing processes, and support and familiar with risk
assessments, design reviews, constructability and HAZOPs
● Designed, identified, delivered, evaluated Competency Based Training (CBT) programs for oil & gas and developed
training materials. Knowledge in competence assurance processes.
● Performed Training Needs Analysis/Identification (TNA/TNI) and any approved training system, and accomplished
programs for employees.
● Developed Competence Management Assurance System (CMAS) to assure skill matches the skill of the developers or
employees with the skills required for the roles which they hold and highlighted any training or competence requirements.
● Participated in the development and update of technical programs and course contents. Identifies trainees weakness,
assesses academic performance and reports as necessary.
● Experience in systems and process management; in document management with strong knowledge using Microsoft Office
software applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
— Mar 1977
Competency Training Develoment Coordinator
— Oct 2016
• Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
• Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with
managers, instructors, or customer representatives.
• Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
• Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as
handouts and visual materials.
• Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing,
simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
• Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, or handouts.
• Design, plan, organize and direct orientation and training for employees or customers of industrial or
• Monitor training costs to ensure budget is not exceeded, and prepare budget reports to justify
• Select and assign instructors to conduct training