Supervisor Rigging And Mobile Crane
Last Updated: 23rd July 2018 (over 4 years ago)
I am a pro-active, highly qualified, and self-motivated Coordinator Rigging & Mobile Cranes (Material Handling) professional. I have excellent people skills and love working and interacting with others. I can communicate easily with both colleagues and customers alike. I take a great amount of pride in everything that I do in work and in life.
If given the opportunity, I have the drive, energy, vision, leadership and implementation skills to make a positive difference to your company.
Lifting Machine Inspector
— Oct 2010
Inspections and load testing Of the following
1.chain hoist and lever hoist (lifting Machine )
2.Overhaed Crane (inspections and load testing )
3,Mobile Cranes (inspection and load testing )
4.Forklifts (inspection and load testing )
Quarterly lifting equipment inspections and colour code
Coordinator Rigging And Mobile Cranes
• Manage and coordinate 14 artisans, crane operators and scaffolder
• Manage and Direct scaffold and Rigging Supervisors that report directly to him.
• Manage 7 qualified rigger interns and 5 hired riggers
• Purchasing of new Lifting equipment
• Manage All lifting equipment purchased in warehouse.
• Assist warehouse department manage purchase of all lifting equipment
• Reviewing of all Labor requirements/Shutdown Labor evaluated by myself
• Provide input to capital expenditure
• Provide service to the whole FQML site for all rigging, Mobile cranes and scaffolding operations
• Statutory requirements, quarterly colour coding inspections, 12 monthly load testing on all lifting machines and lifting equipment
• Compile and implement Rigging Studies and lifting plans as required
• Develop and implement all standard operating procedures with regards to lifting operations
• Shutdown work: hiring in of riggers for shutdown, hiring in of scaffolder and crane operators for scheduled and unplanned shutdown work
• Manage and coordinate between 30 contractors for shifts on shutdown work
• Coordinating and managing all lifting and rigging operations within FQML / Trident site